Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should be raiding Food Banks instead of buying groceries

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
I was doing my usual LDARing and shitposting on 8ch when I came across this:

Then it came to me: why don't we incels do the same?

b-b-bb-but food banks are for the poor!!!
Doesn't fucking matter. This society doesn't give a fuck about us. It is only our duty, as incels, to leechmax and deprive non-incels. Daily reminder that most incels on here are middle-class or upper-middle. Not a single poor person on here. Inceldom is a middle-class issue, for the most part.

I'm not suggesting you replace your entire diet to shit from food banks. But even replacing half of it is enough to save (((money))) for more important things. Like Vanilla Lattes.

tldr: if you're not raiding your local food banks you're a cuckcel.

And how will we get away with this OP

And how will we get away with this OP
Going to a food bank is not illegal. Most food banks don't require proof - as long as you 'look poor'.

Obviously don't be an autist - you want to look the part so don't go in wearing nice clothes. Wear a shitty hoody, dirty converse, and don't shave that day. Easy as hell.

Bonus tip: walk in with a slouch to accentuate how beaten down you are by (((society))). :feelsthink:

Going to a food bank is not illegal. Most food banks don't require proof - as long as you 'look poor'.

Obviously don't be an autist - you want to look the part so don't go in wearing nice clothes. Wear a shitty hoody, dirty converse, and don't shave that day. Easy as hell.
it sound legit to me hmm

I agree. Every incel should strive to be as parasitical as possible. Crime and noncontribution is virtuous