Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should canonize this saint

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
This guy is legit the ugliest and most hopeless person Ive seen. Why he still doesnt have a canon name like saint blackops2cel?

Attachments

• IMG_0885.JPG
    IMG_0885.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 478
looks like a saint ngl

what should we call him ? st. chinless ?

He's def a saint. I'm trucel tier (maybe) and I mog this lad.

what should we call him ? st. chinless ?
Canonization is a very difficult process in religion. I wonder who thought of saint blackops2cel's name and why did everyone started calling him that

Canonization is a very difficult process in religion. I wonder who thought of saint blackops2cel's name and why did everyone started calling him that
because of his shirt bro

based st. chincel

Nah. Am the 168cm sub 5.8 inch wrist ricecel version so he mog me by at least 1 point on the zero to 10 scale.

What if he's a poster here who got banned?

We have enough saints. He can be a priest of blackops2cel

Saint Birdcel, he's the go to image for looks like a bird
Its actually good. People who call him saint chin or jaw cel are stupid, because.....HE IS A LITERAL SAINT, we should not give an offensive name to a literal saint
We have enough saints. He can be a priest of blackops2cel
I dont actually know any, except for bo2cel

His negative jaw mogs my substandard chin.

It never began for this guy

_20191012_123944-jpg.133349

This guy is legit the ugliest and most hopeless person Ive seen. Why he still doesnt have a canon name like saint blackops2cel?
His looksmatch is getting impaled by chad cock in the college bathrooms right now

and mogs me at looking manly

he aint even human

I wish I had a group of friends like that. I wish I could smile and be happy for once.
I remember him saying that he basically had no friends and coped with anime and videogames
I wish I had a group of friends like that. I wish I could smile and be happy for once.
The smile will turn into a frown if you are getting frame-mogged by a teen girl like our boy

I remember him saying that he basically had no friends and coped with anime and videogames

The smile will turn into a frown if you are getting frame-mogged by a teen girl like our boy

Damn, from the pic it looked like he had a friend group of sorts. But I should've known you can't even get friends anymore as an ugly guy now.

@FACEandLMS where did you find his last pictures?

His suffering must be infinite

mogs me into oblivion, at least he doesn't have flatface

@GeneticFilth

Don't you look like this guy except with shitskin?

What should we call him, st. chinlessbirdnosecel?

St. Puffincel, because his side profile looks like that of a puffin

White so fakecel

- incels.co forum.

Holy fuck, someone I actually mog. Finally.

How about St Samoidcel since there is a picture of a samoid behind him.