Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should canonize this saint

Hes pretty ugly but he could get a noodle. I knew a guy that had a slightly better chin than him, and he hooked up with the hottest latina imaginable (could not maintain though).

Holy fuck it's over for him.

Mogging someone else feels so good.

He looks like a stereotypical nerd so I shall call him StNerdCel. A fitting name

Lol. St. jawn would be funny too.
Hahahaha High IQ play on words :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
How about "St. JAWN the Autist"?
It never began for this guy

_20191012_123944-jpg.133349
He can theoretically run JBW game on Noodlewhores in SE Asia

I found guys much more deformed than him that run JBW game as ESL teachers
In the west he has no chance
Also checked out some Tinder experiments that used St. BlackOps2cels photo and he was quite popular in Africa apparently

Also checked out some Tinder experiments that used St. BlackOps2cels photo and he was quite popular in Africa apparently
I tried some tinder experiments in Africa and always got matches even using subhumans
I dont know how safe is It tho

I tried some tinder experiments in Africa and always got matches even with subhumans
I dont know how safe is It tho
I think after SEA becomes overused and overrun with feminism and hypergamy the next big thing for ascension will be Africamaxxxing tbh ngl

I think after SEA becomes overused and overrun with feminism and hypergamy the next big thing for ascension will be Africamaxxxing tbh ngl
True
I want to try after SEA
If It works good, otherwise im getting killed,also good

Well, this thread got popular. His canon name is Saint Birdcel. If you use any other name for him, you are a fucking heretic and should be burned to death(in Harvest Moon)

According to IT this could slay easily

but he is still alive and not part of incel community, he shouldn't be canonized

this guy already has a name, its the birdcel

Over for lackofchincels. damn