Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should chadfish as a jb chad to see the results

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
And it doesn’t even need to be a underage chad photo. We could take a early 20s chad who could pass as an older looking 17 year old and use the photo, then we’ll LARP as a 17 year old chad and set our age a bit higher to see the results

somebody should try this out

Wait so do we say we are 17 or not? At the end you said to set the age higher. And also get a picture of someone who is 20

HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS ALREADY FUCK OLD DUDES

@Gone Coping @ShadowTheEdgehog

Let’s prove a point that older women like teen chads
Wait so do we say we are 17 or not? At the end you said to set the age higher. And also get a picture of someone who is 20
We set our age to 18 because it’s minimum and in description say “actually 17”

the age group we will have in front of us will 18-29 this means 18-29 year olds will be available for us to swipe

Let’s prove a point that older women like teen chads

We set our age to 18 because it’s minimum and in description say “actually 17”

the age group we will have in front of us will 18-29 this means 18-29 year olds will be available for us to swipe
Everyone already knows, female school teachers raping kids is proof enough.

Nobody gives two fucks about description on hook up apps. Larping as a teenage foid will bear the same result as a teenage chad. 100s of matches.

Nah say you're 15 or 16
something like that

This should not be hard to proove.
Go online and look for shit related to Girls Meeting/getting picked up by older guys in HS.
It's very common.
If you dare, drive to a local HS and creep max and take a Video. It's just that common.

Just consider the fact that women reach physical maturity faster than Boys. So they are suddenly left horny without anybody in their age Group to fuck.
Guess what? They go for older guys. No shit.
These 14-15 year old Girls will go for guys in their 20s and older, college guys etc...

This is common sense.

This should not be hard to proove.
Go online and look for shit related to Girls Meeting/getting picked up by older guys in HS.
It's very common.
If you dare, drive to a local HS and creep max and take a Video. It's just that common.

Just consider the fact that women reach physical maturity faster than Boys. So they are suddenly left horny without anybody in their age Group to fuck.
Guess what? They go for older guys. No shit.
These 14-15 year old Girls will go for guys in their 20s and older, college guys etc...

This is common sense.
They only their age because society doesn’t let them date older guys

They only their age because society doesn’t let them date older guys

literally 10 seconds of searching:

Recent studies have shown that more and more teen girls are seeking older men for dating.

56% of women prefer dating older men.
And of that 56%, the majority (56%) like men who are 1 to 4 years older than them. 30% like men who are 5 to 9 years older than them, and 14% like men who are more than 10 years older than them. That’s a pretty wide range of ages.

Nobody gives two fucks about description on hook up apps. Larping as a teenage foid will bear the same result as a teenage chad. 100s of matches.

Because cunts in their teens admit to fucking a 35 year old boomer for Money. Right. :feelsseriously:
No it’s because it’s rare. I never met one teen who did. Also it’s usually a man in his early 20s not 30s

No it’s because it’s rare. I never met one teen who did. Also it’s usually a man in his early 20s not 30s
>incel
>why do Girls not talk About their sex lifes with me?

are you on drugs?
The only way to proove this shit conclusively is to do a chadfishing Experiment and ask them directely.

>incel
>why do Girls not talk About their sex lifes with me?

are you on drugs?
The only way to proove this shit conclusively is to do a chadfishing Experiment and ask them directely.
I’ve seen girls hold hands with boyfriends and date them

I have already done this today. My chadfishing was conducted at a dating app only for teenagers (18 and lower). The 18+ foids invited me for live sessions as it was not allowed for them to add me because of age gap. Its over.
Now try tinder with older women
I pissed in a bottle and poured it over my Little Sisters Hand when I was a kid.
Your Point?
Statistically only a tiny percent date a guy over a couple years older. Don’t say they won’t admit it. that’s an unproven hypothetical argument. Surveys aren’t going to arrest the guy

1530947797711.jpg

https://s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/r9k/image/1530/94/1530947797711.jpg

didn't you say girls at your high school fuck old dudes back in early 2000s?

it's only gotten worse by now
oh yeah, definitely happened. That thread in must read about adolescent love shows that high schools were orgies for nonincels even in the 90s too.

oh yeah, definitely happened. That thread in must read about adolescent love shows that high schools were orgies for nonincels even in the 90s too.
that graph was hard to understand

but yeah im not surprised, its believable

What year were you in high school?

Why do people pretend not to feel attracted to young, sexually-developed attractive people? I can't get it for my life.

You could say "he/she is very attractive, but based on my (cough cough feminist) morals, I'd rather wait". Ok. Why do you have to lie?

Why do people pretend not to feel attracted to young, sexually-developed attractive people? I can't get it for my life.

You could say "he/she is very attractive, but based on my (cough cough feminist) morals, I'd rather wait". Ok. Why do you have to lie?
They’re afraid of being ostracized

They’re afraid of being ostracized
I can get ostracizing someone for enjoying watching CP or gore for instance, because though I don't think just watching media should be illegal, enjoying such stuff is immoral.

But ostracizing someone just for feeling feelings? "I happened to feel (unchosen) attraction towards that young person" = deserves ostracism? How can people uphold such unjust practices?

I can get ostracizing someone for enjoying watching CP or gore for instance, because though I don't think just watching media should be illegal, enjoying such stuff is immoral.

But ostracizing someone just for feeling feelings? "I happened to feel (unchosen) attraction towards that young person" = deserves ostracism? How can people uphold such unjust practices?
Stigma against sexuality still exists even after gay people are accepted

Stigma against sexuality still exists even after gay people are accepted
According to the status quo nowadays, you're obliged to like gays and likewise obliged to hate pedophiles, even the ones who never did anything at all, not even look at media.

According to the status quo nowadays, you're obliged to like gays and likewise obliged to hate pedophiles, even the ones who never did anything at all, not even look at media.
And you have to hate age gap couples too

And it doesn’t even need to be a underage chad photo. We could take a early 20s chad who could pass as an older looking 17 year old and use the photo, then we’ll LARP as a 17 year old chad and set our age a bit higher to see the results

somebody should try this out
Didn't someone alrady do this and met with the whores too

I absolutely hate things that are not applied consistently. "It's different somehow!" No, it isn't.
Many young people go for powerful older people for protection or financial reasons

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back