Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We should destroy foids who question our masculinity

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
Today i was reminded about how a certain roman emperor died.I dont quite remember his name but he was a tyrant much like the emperor caligula and believed himself divine/superior to others.One day he insulted a soldier of his legions by questioning whether he was castrated or not and and the soldier drove a sword straight through his chest without hesitation.Obviously there are huge repurcussions to killing fucking caesar and the soldier was brutally tortured and killed but i believe the sentiment behind his actions should be carried on even today.This was a real man ,not like cucks today who would turn the othe cheek after being spat on by foids.We should be ready to go ER on the spot if anyone questions our masculinity,especially foids.

Over for Britcels.

Women are so dumb as fuck

I'm a pathetic beta male and constantly question my own masculinity. I really can't blame other people for speaking the truth.

Fucking based