Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we should have our own island

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
it'd be so cool tbh. an island just for incels filled with endless food, weed, alcohol, anime, games, internet, finasteride

it'd be like living in a utopia tbh, we can have fun among ourselves away from this shitty society

it'd be so cool tbh. an island just for incels filled with endless food, weed, alcohol, anime, games, internet, finasteride

it'd be like living in a utopia tbh, we can have fun among ourselves away from this shitty society
An Island filled and made for incels will get waco’d by the feds in about a few days. But I feel the same way, I just wanna take a tedpilled route in life by staying away from this depraved and wretched society, and living among myself isolated.

wishful thinking.

Most of us are mysanthropic, but maybe the copes would help somewhat.

I wish I was a Japanese NEET. I'd at least be able to enjoy life ever so slightly more than I do now.

That sounds kinda like a prison though, no? I don't think I could do it.

Incel Island, no women on it. Here's an uninhabited chain.

mamanuca_islands.jpg

No natural source of water apparently but just desalinatise the sea water.

Meh, I'd say this forum is enough. Assuming you don't have to work, that is.

And then ship in a tanker full of foids, that way we’ll see who the real trucels are

It'd just end up with the most attractive+ tallest incels bullying the uglier truecels and shortcels.

I'll have a mansion.

You´d have to be a billionaire to accomplish that goal.
Even millionaires don´t have enough dough to buy a full sized island.