Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We should invite him here

:soy::soy::soy:They can sense your mysogynistic personality by looking at you silly inkwell! It's just about being a decent human being! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Dating apps are a shit way for an average / below average male to find love
Dating apps are sex apps for chads and women
Just lol @ you incel pieces of shit that use dating apps

find love
Impossible for a Chamber Pot to feel any emotions other than nothing when she has anything she wants and an overflowing emotional explosion when anything she has is threatened. There is a switch for a Foids emotions.. the two settings are "NONE" and "ALL".

Hes probably subconsciously blackpilled at this point.

Don’t worry lads.

Second Civil War is coming sometime next year if the yids go through with their plans to bring it about via having their Soros funded goons attack and firebomb the food supply trucks and thus starve the ZOG citizenry into fighting and killing eachother.

As the violence and chaos takes hold people but women and young girls especially will begin learning that narcissism, misandry and ultra hypergamous appearance selection in mates are not at all conducive to survival in a post fall of western civilization situation.

So in other words prove yourselves on the battlefield to be good warriors and survivors and you will get decent looking women wanting to be with you for survival and very soon now.

Those of you that lack morality and restraint can just go ahead and take what you want and or are able to of the female population once this kicks off.

To any dumb broads out there reading my italicized line above and reeeing about it you have only yourselves to blame if you end up shall we say some poor bastard’s “wife” against your will.

That’s what happens when you are so stubborn, stupid and arrogant to hold out for Chad only when your society is on the verge of collapse as is ours.

In war your booty is part of the “booty” most commonly siezed, heh.

Last edited:

Exactly.

Dating apps are one of the most brutal blackpills out there actually. To display yourself in one of those places and to get zero attention. It feels really humiliating and pathetic. The thing is that T*nder worked for most guys (normies) I've met. Not for me though.

Exactly.

Dating apps are one of the most brutal blackpills out there actually. To display yourself in one of those places and to get zero attention. It feels really humiliating and pathetic. The thing is that T*nder worked for most guys (normies) I've met. Not for me though.

he should better his personality

one of us, one of us, one of us!!!

A01

The absolute damage control and gaslighting by foids in the comments.

Disgusting

Dating apps are a shit way for an average / below average male to find love
Just lol @ you incel pieces of shit that use dating apps
he should better his personality
Exactly.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/k1a7yj/life_as_an_average_man_in_the_age_of_online/gdqe1kd?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/k1a7yj/life_as_an_average_man_in_the_age_of_online/gdp01qz?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

Images 19
Joker well
Giphy 34
Laugh laugh

The absolute damage control and gaslighting by foids in the comments.

Disgusting

Just minmaxx your profile bro :soy::soy::soy:

He’s not average, probably a 4 or 3 and taking sad pictures.

An average groomed white guy taking pics outside with light will get some matches minimum.

He’s not average, probably a 4 or 3 and taking sad pictures.

An average groomed white guy taking pics outside with light will get some matches minimum.
Cope