Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should issue FOIA requests to the US government about Tinder and lookism.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Think about it, the government agencies didn't have their heads in the sand years ago. They saw mass male worthlessness coming, they saw feminist male sexual genocide coming, they saw lookism related suicides and destroyed lives coming. The US government knows that looks are all that matter and we can be sure they did a lot of research to try to predict the number of future suicides and ERs that would result from Tinder and female social supremacy. We need the documents that show that the US government knew the consequences of giving femoids rights and allowing them to spread their cancer in the workforce. We need the documents that show that the US government knew that birth control would lead to carousel riding roasties becoming the norm. We need the documents that show the government laughing at the future deaths of ugly men who cannot afford facial surgery. We need the documents that show the government putting their stamp of approval on the Tinder fueled ugly male sexual genocide. We need the documents that show other people in the government getting shut down by Deep Shekel demons when they try to suggest making facial surgery covered by healthcare to reduce the society ruining effects of lookism and chad harems.

We need to FOIA request every document related to femoid rights, lookism, online dating, social media, facial surgery, male suicide, the cuckold epidemic, and the incel crisis as far back as these documents go.

what would we do after that with those documents

what would we do after that with those documents
This is exactly what I'm thinking rn. Like who the fuck in the government would even try to save our asses?
The government wouldn't do anything, but we would have proof that the government was more blackpilled about it than the general population and we could use that to spread the blackpill.

We could also use the documents to encourage nihilistic and fearless sedition among The Forsaken.
What are the minimum criteria to warrant a FOIA?
I'm not sure, they changed the rules in 2007.

The government wouldn't do anything, but we would have proof that the government was more blackpilled about it than the general population and we could use that to spread the blackpill.

We could also use the documents to encourage nihilistic and fearless sedition among The Forsaken.
Fair enough. Although I still think some of the normies and soys would still be on m'ladyhs side they are just too NPC and low IQ to realize the truth.

Fair enough. Although I still think some of the normies and soys would still be on m'ladyhs side they are just too NPC and low IQ to realize the truth.
Normies and soys are filled with fear and are attached to their mortal and meaningless lives. We don't need them. Only those who are not afraid will stand up.

I'm not sure, they changed the rules in 2007.

interesting i like it. has any incels ever tried something like this? like going through the formal channels

interesting i like it. has any incels ever tried something like this? like going through the formal channels
No, that's why I'm suggesting it. I need to find an incel who knows more about this shit so we can get started. There are DECADES worth of documents we need access to.

Last edited:
Gamers rise up

No, that's why I'm suggesting it. I need to find an incel who is more knows more about this shit so we can get started. There are DECADES worth of documents we need access to.

any lawyercels out here? lolol

If that's true, they planned it before the 1950's(1950's also being the time where the CIA started the MKULTRA experiments)

If that's true, they planned it before the 1950's(1950's also being the time where the CIA started the MKULTRA experiments)
I believe they did. Hitler was the good guy because he wanted to speed up the process. If the good guys won WWII, we would have never been born. America and The UK wanted a slow kill, multi generational untermensch slave class that slowly dies out generation after generation until all the poor and ugly men are replaced by robots.

We need the US government to admit that we have no future worth living for and that we are ugly male untermensch slaves intended to die alone after miserable lives.

idk about hitler being the good guy, but yes, apparently the endgame is the same, total domination of the untermensch.

idk about hitler being the good guy, but yes, apparently the endgame is the same, total domination of the untermensch.
I like Hitler because he wouldn't have allowed my parents to be born.

Do you by any chance have an interest in serial killers on mass murder?