Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should kill off people who are in a vegetative state or braindead

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
Tax money has going to horrible causes since the beginning of time, mainly war and the things related in it

Tibet didn't spend any of their tax money on a military. Turned out well for them.

Tax money has gone to good things usually. Usually only 1-10% of your income if that would be taxed, and the first US federal income tax came in the 1860’s. The little amount you paid went to matters of national and internal security and your government to govern. Your tax money has NOT always went to migrants, single mothers, trannies, and Israel.

stop being a fucking cuck JFL you’re literally advocating I work so half my income can go to fucking single moms
But its gone to war, slavery, oppressive governements aka things I dont agree with

You’re the cuck crying over less than a penny going to a single mom, having a temper tantrum live a 5 year old. You’re 19 years old and act like a child man, I feel bad for your parents
Get out there and work you lazy f***, I’m superior to you I pay taxes
Tibet didn't spend any of their tax money on a military. Turned out well for them.
Ok one example out of how many countries and governements

But its gone to war, slavery, oppressive governements aka things I dont agree with

You’re the cuck crying over less than a penny going to a single mom, having a temper tantrum live a 5 year old. You’re 19 years old and act like a child man, I feel bad for your parents

Why should an incel work and contribute to a society that hates him? You sound like a boomer

No it wasn’t. War? Wars were usually (if you were on the defensive) a matter of national security. Paying some occasional coins for troops to defend your border is not paying 20% of your income tax to troops 50000KM away. Slavery is profitable so there wouldn’t be any taxes for “slavery”, and oppressive governments? We’re in one.

>less than a penny
About 22% of your income is taxed in the United States in 2020. In Canada it averages to 33%. In 1860 it was 3% or less.

Why should an incel work and contribute to a society that hates him? You sound like a boomer
Muh society cope
Instead of crying all day why dont you try to do good for yourself? Do you think staying at home all day playing video games for hours actually makes you happy in the long run?
No it wasn’t. War? Wars were usually (if you were on the defensive) a matter of national security. Paying some occasional coins for troops to defend your border is not paying 20% of your income tax to troops 50000KM away. Slavery is profitable so there wouldn’t be any taxes for “slavery”, and oppressive governments? We’re in one.

>less than a penny
About 22% of your income is taxed in the United States in 2020. In 1860 it was 3% or less.
And divide that 22 into sectors, probably less than one goes to welfare

the bible says turn the other cheek so i dont support war even if we are attacked

All the other countries and governments put their tax money into a military. Even then, look what Russia did to the Ukraine.

no no. You NEED to pay 20-30% of all of your money to the government that is trying to get rid of you. You NEED to pay 20-30% of all your money so trannies can get on hormones. You NEED to pay 20-30% of your money to single land whale moms.

Muh society cope
Instead of crying all day why dont you try to do good for yourself? Do you think staying at home all day playing video games for hours actually makes you happy in the long run?
God you really are a fucking boomer. Do you think working as a wageslave for 40 hours a week actually makes you happy in the long run?

no no. You NEED to pay 20-30% of all of your money to the government that is trying to get rid of you. You NEED to pay 20-30% of all your money so trannies can get on hormones. You NEED to pay 20-30% of your money to single land whale moms.

All things that have to be paid for. Where else are they going to find the money?

God you really are a fucking boomer. Do you think working as a wageslave for 40 hours a week actually makes you happy in the long run?
Yes it gets me out of the house, active, is rewarding work and I get paid.
I can truly say that working instead of staying at home all day doing jack all makes me happier and makes me feel more fulfilled with my life, especially as a man.
Also who are you some unknown kid

And divide that 22 into sectors, probably less than one goes to welfare
(This is what Canadian income tax goes to)
29% goes to welfare in canada
22% goes to the government itself
7.7 goes to public debt charges
16.7% goes to expenses of departments
8% goes to defense
2.7% goes to crown corporations
13.4% goes to transfer payments
the bible says turn the other cheek so i dont support war even if we are attacked
JFL YOU ARE SO CUCKED. What if radical Muslims or atheists attack? You going to turn the other cheek and get conquered? literal cuckoldry letting an invading army come in and rape your women and take you over and put you into chattel slavery. JFLLLLLL.

Yes it gets me out of the house, active, is rewarding work and I get paid.
I can truly say that working instead of staying at home all day doing jack all makes me happier and makes me feel more fulfilled with my life, especially as a man.
Also who are you some unknown kid
Well good for you. But don't go around thinking being a wageslave makes you better than anyone else

(This is what Canadian income tax goes to)
29% goes to welfare in canada
22% goes to the government itself
7.7 goes to public debt charges
16.7% goes to expenses of departments
8% goes to defense
2.7% goes to crown corporations
13.4% goes to transfer payments

JFL YOU ARE SO CUCKED. What if radical Muslims or atheists attack? You going to turn the other cheek and get conquered? literal cuckoldry letting an invading army come in and rape your women and take you over. JFLLLLLL
I would say my prayers and offer my neck up for Jesus Christ to be martyred if such a scenario happened to Canada.

The Bible says we should give away our wordly possessions and help the needy, I don’t have any expenses so if my money truly goes to someone who needs it idc, we all make mistakes, but I will say the welfare system does not help people get out of poverty.

JFL YOU ARE SO CUCKED. What if radical Muslims or atheists attack? You going to turn the other cheek and get conquered? literal cuckoldry letting an invading army come in and rape your women and take you over and put you into chattel slavery. JFLLLLLL.

He's trying to replicate everything Jesus said and did in real life. It would never work.

Well good for you. But don't go around thinking being a wageslave makes you better than anyone else
It does, I bring more value to society than a NEET. If a draft happens NEETs and rejects of society go first while working men stay
He's trying to replicate everything Jesus said and did in real life. It would never work.
Jesus Christ is Lord repent you pagan

I would say my prayers and offer my neck up for Jesus Christ to be martyred if such a scenario happened to Canada.

The Bible says we should give away our wordly possessions and help the needy, I don’t have any expenses so if my money truly goes to someone who needs it idc, we all make mistakes, but I will say the welfare system does not help people get out of poverty.
BLM, an invading army, etc. comes and rapes your family and you just watch, and somehow I’m the cuckold. Holy lol.

It’s not going to people who need it. It’s going to single mothers and trannies and to ship millions of migrants to your doorstep to create the scenario I just talked about in the first paragraph. That’s who it’s going to.
Bro jesus would watch his mom get raped and love it :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Turn duh other cheek bro!!!
He’s not even following Christianity. He’s following the gay new progressive age of it jews made to justify white Christians becoming cucked. Christianity used to be based, I.e the crusades and holy wars and shit.

It does, I bring more value to society than a NEET. If a draft happens NEETs and rejects of society go first while working men stay
Right. So really you're just a coward who wants to avoid going to war. So much for being more of a man

BLM, an invading army, etc. comes and rapes your family and you just watch, and somehow I’m the cuckold. Holy lol.

It’s not going to people who need it. It’s going to single mothers and trannies and to ship millions of migrants to your doorstep to create the scenario I just talked about in the first paragraph. That’s who it’s going to.

Bro jesus would watch his mom get raped and love it :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Turn duh other cheek bro!!!
He’s not even following Christianity. He’s following the gay new progressive age of it. Christianity used to be based, I.e the crusades and holy wars and shit.
I wouldn’t watch I would flee, but I wouldnt pick up a gun and shoot back, thats a sin
Well if Canadians realized that they need to stop being so self rigteous and work we wouldnt need all these migrants to fill our jobs

holy wars and crusades were catholics who pray to mary and murder, you know nothing about true biblical christianity
Right. So really you're just a coward who wants to avoid going to war. So much for being more of a man
No im just saying, neets are cannon fodder aka worthless, while men who work pay taxes keep the system alive. If a war happened, the Gov would sacrifice the cannon fodder first, its logical

I wouldn’t watch I would flee, but I wouldnt pick up a gun and shoot back, thats a sin
>ADMITTING HE WOULD LET HIS FAMILY GET RAPED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAH

holy wars and crusades were catholics who pray to mary and murder, you know nothing about true biblical christianity
If Christianity was how you preached it it wouldn’t fucking exist because they’d let everyone trample over them and it’d go extinct

>ADMITTING TO LETTING HIS FAMILY GET RAPED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAH

If Christianity was how you preached it it wouldn’t fucking exist because they’d let everyone trample over them and it’d go extinct
How is fleeing letting my family get raped? I would move to a inland lake in northern canada like my grandfather did (a ww2 veteran)
Live by the sword die by the sword
You were being a biblical Christian while you got stomped out in the HS bathroom and you did nothing to fight back, right on brother

? Christians are being martyred every day, we are being wiped bc the world things they are doing us a favor, yet christianity grows very quickly. You know nothing about biblical christianity, Jesus literally turned the other cheek and was crucified

Last edited:
Jesus Christ is Lord repent you pagan

Christianity is pagan itself, it literally has a dying and resurrecting Easter man god. Those were ten a penny back in the day.

Log out dude, you’re done. You were done as soon as you said you’d let your entire family get raped and tried framing that as a noble deed.

Log out dude, you’re done. You were done as soon as you said you’d let your entire family get raped and tried framing that as a noble deed.
Literally never said that check my edit
Christianity is pagan itself, it literally has a dying and resurrecting Easter man god. Those were ten a penny back in the day.
You are an admitted Satanist

It depends, if the person is in coma but has brain and nerve activity then no. If the person in coma is braindead then yes, he is already gone. People with crippling mental diseases, like someone with brain paralysis I would say yes but I'm not sure, this involves morality and I'm always split there.

Turn the other cheek and pray for those who persecute you is what God said
I follow His commandments so one day I can go to a perfect society with no war or rape etc

How is fleeing letting my family get raped? I would move to a inland lake in northern canada like my grandfather did (a ww2 veteran)
What happens when there’s nowhere else to flee? If the enemy has you surrounded and is about to breach you, And there’s nowhere to run, you’re admitting to letting your family get raped.
You were being a biblical Christian while you got stomped out in the HS bathroom and you did nothing to fight back, right on brother
Except that’s not what happened and that’s a terrible ad hominem and attempt at insult. I fought back most times, but I’m sorry I’m unable to overwhelm the entire school underground. Even if I lose or have lost, a token defense or attempt is still important. Unlike me, you want to literally just let yourself get raped. You would ironically be the one stomped on the floor with no resistance what so ever.

What happens when there’s nowhere else to flee? If the enemy has you surrounded and is about to breach you, And there’s nowhere to run, you’re admitting to letting your family get raped.

Except that’s not what happened and that’s a terrible ad hominem and attempt at insult. I fought back most times, but I’m sorry I’m unable to overwhelm the entire school underground. Even if I lose or have lost, a token defense or attempt is still important. Unlike me, you want to literally just let yourself get raped. You would ironically be the one stomped on the floor with no resistance what so ever.
1. I dont/wont have a family, so I would prob be forced to conscript, i would refuse and they would make me a martyr

and even if I got a wife and kids, you’re underestimating the Canadian wilderness my friend, but lets say they were at my door and about to rape my wife, I would blow their heads off and repent after, but this is obviously a hypothetical, i doubt anything would happen

that must be emasculating sor

Bro you’re a satanist I can’t trust you

and even if I got a wife and kids, you’re underestimating the Canadian wilderness my friend, but lets say they were at my door and about to rape my wife, I would blow their heads off and repent after, but this is obviously a hypothetical, i doubt anything would happen
GOLD TELLS YOU TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK SATANIST

GOLD TELLS YOU TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK SATANIST
The Bible says “how could you call out a speck of sawdust in your brothers eye when you have a whole plank in yours”
But ur right I should turn the other cheek in that scenario, if my family gets raped and murdered who cares, our flesh is meant to fail us one day and God willing we will re unite in Heaven

Who cares what a 19 yr old Nazi pagan thinks, your soul is Hellbound brother and you need Jesus

You will end up taking the mark of the beast

Satan means opponent Jesus called one of his own disciples a Satan at one point. It was a figure of speech. There's no actual Devil which is mainly a medieval invention, possibly based on older pagan gods he looks a bit like the Greek god Pan.

Satan means opponent Jesus called one of his own disciples a Satan at one point. It was a figure of speech. There's no actual Devil which is mainly a medieval invention, possibly based on older pagan gods he looks a bit like the Greek god Pan.
The Devil does exist according to scripture, Satan you cannot trick me your dark energy has no power here

The Bible says “how could you call out a speck of sawdust in your brothers eye when you have a whole plank in yours”
But ur right I should turn the other cheek in that scenario, if my family gets raped and murdered who cares, our flesh is meant to fail us one day and God willing we will re unite in Heaven

Who cares what a 19 yr old Nazi pagan thinks, your soul is Hellbound brother and you need Jesus

You will end up taking the mark of the beast
>if my family gets raped and murdered who cares
Peak cuckoldry. Also lol’d @ using “nazi” as an insult.

>if my family gets raped and murdered who cares
Peak cuckoldry. Also lol’d @ using “nazi” as an insult.
No its not insult you are a nazi
And the Bible says “do not put your strength into women” you are the cuck refusing to do anything meaningful with you life bc u dont get vagina

No its not insult you are a nazi
And the Bible says “do not put your strength into women” you are the cuck refusing to do anything meaningful with you life bc u dont get vagina
“Meaningful with life” is subjective. You’re not doing anything “meaningful” paying for trannies to get surgery or for a single mom to divorce rape her spouse for child support isn’t “meaningful”

The Devil does exist according to scripture, Satan you cannot trick me your dark energy has no power here

Anton Lavey and his various sources of inspiration did believe in a 'Dark Power' but dark as in unknown and unknowable, inconceivable. It's not something that loves or cares for humans, it is what it is. You can use Satan to represent that great dark power that we are all part of. If you want some idea as to what modern Satanism actually is. It's not necessarily a nice thing it's not necessarily nasty either.

“Meaningful with life” is subjective. You’re not doing anything “meaningful” paying for trannies to get surgery or for a single mom to divorce rape her spouse for child support isn’t “meaningful”
I am bettering myself every day and every morning I wake up with a bigger smile:) God Bless you Bummer Drummer hopefully you can realize the enemy will lose
Lets not fight anymore brother no more brother wars my friend:)
Anton Lavey and his various sources of inspiration did believe in a 'Dark Power' but dark as in unknown and unknowable, inconceivable. It's not something that loves or cares for humans, it is what it is. You can use Satan to represent that great dark power that we are all part of. If you want some idea as to what modern Satanism actually is. It's not necessarily a nice thing it's not necessarily nasty either.
Satan

You agree on Thor, Zeus and Osiris I'm just doing the same thing for all of them. You'll get the idea.
The Bible has more evidence than any other book on Earth
More than these pagan gods
@BummerDrummer I am an unworthy servant of Jesus Christ

I agree with you. They are unable to think or feel so I don’t see a reason for keeping them. Put them out of their suffering.

@BummerDrummer I am an unworthy servant of Jesus Christ
>the Bible has more evidence than any other book on earth.
Jfl. If that was true then we’d all be Christians.

>the Bible has more evidence than any other book on earth.
Jfl. If that was true then we’d all be Christians.
Look it up its a fact.
JFL richard dawkins comes up, they are suppressing the truth

The Bible itself is the thing making the claims we would need the evidence for you can't use it as evidence for itself. Where is Jesus mentioned outside of the Bible? Who else mentioned any of these miracles? Some Jews and pagans did but they only ever referenced what Christians believed from the Bible.

People worshiped and took those pagan gods seriously for thousands of years and suddenly they all became myth. People at the time would have believed in all kinds of evidences for them and would have laughed at you for not believing in them. As the pagans actually did regarding Christians and denying the classic gods that everyone always believed in. There were pagans who even commented that the narrative of Jesus wasn't very original, he was just like an Easter resurrection god.

The Bible itself is the thing making the claims we would need the evidence for you can't use it as evidence for itself. Where is Jesus mentioned outside of the Bible? Who else mentioned any of these miracles? Some Jews and pagans did but they only ever referenced what Christians believed from the Bible.

People worshiped and took those pagan gods seriously for thousands of years and suddenly they all became myth. People at the time would have believed in all kinds of evidences for them and would have laughed at you for not believing in them. As the pagans actually did regarding Christians and denying the classic gods that everyone always believed in.
In roman texts (one example out of many)
Yet those religions have died out yet Christianity is exploding worldwide JFL