Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should kill off people who are in a vegetative state or braindead

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
The Romans only wrote about what Christians believed there were no independent sources.
Something isn't true because it's popular. Truth isn't a democracy.
Atheism is the most popular religion in the West I believe, possibly in the World

So thats proof of Jesus then? His own enemies wrote about His greatness

Atheism is the most popular religion in the West I believe, possibly in the World

I'm not an atheist don't worry. I wouldn't go that far.

So thats proof of Jesus then? His own enemies wrote about His greatness

They just wrote about Christians and their beliefs as they would, several decades later.

I'm not an atheist don't worry. I wouldn't go that far.

They just wrote about Christians and their beliefs as they would, several decades later.
Why would Jesus' enemies write about Him? They literally killed Christians, why would they bring Glory to God after the fact?

You are a Satanist bro, you are going to Hell

agreed. veggies are best off euthanized. it's the humane thing to do

Why would Jesus' enemies write about Him?

The same reason we would write about Muslims and Mohammed. Look at this, it's oldest known depiction of the crucifixion it's pagan graffiti. It shows Jesus with the head of an ass. It says something like "Zamenos prays to his god.'

They literally killed Christians, why would they bring Glory to God after the fact?

They were a bit halfhearted with that. The actual persecutions lasted for a grand total of 15 years and they only killed Christians who really insisted on being martyred. It was mainly about Christian not recognizing the emperor as a divine god ruler. The Jews kind of got away with it but Romans respected ancient religions not a new wacky cult. When the Christians got into power they persecuted and killed pagans anyway so it goes both ways.

You are a Satanist bro, you are going to Hell

There's no heaven or hell. In fact there's no heaven or hell mentioned in the Old Testament. Sheol was the ground and heaven was literally the sky. I do believe we continue after death in some form though it's not quite something we can ever imagine.

The same reason we would write about Muslims and Mohammed. Look at this, it's oldest known depiction of the crucifixion it's pagan graffiti. It shows Jesus with the head of an ass. It says something like "Zamenos prays to his god.'

View attachment 369798

They were a bit halfhearted with that. The actual persecutions lasted for a grand total of 15 years and they only killed Christians who really insisted on being martyred. It was mainly about Christian not recognizing the emperor as a divine god ruler. The Jews kind of got away with it but Romans respected ancient religions not a new wacky cult. When the Christians got into power they persecuted and killed pagans anyway so it goes both ways.

There's no heaven or hell. In fact there's no heaven or hell mentioned in the Old Testament. Sheol was the ground and heaven was literally the sky. I do believe we continue after death in some form though it's not quite something we can ever imagine.
In the King James Bible, the Old Testament term Sheol is translated as "Hell" 31 times, and it is translated as "the grave" 31 times. Sheol is also translated as "the pit" three times. Modern Bible translations typically render Sheol as "the grave", "the pit", or "death".
Blasphemy

In the King James Bible, the Old Testament term Sheol is translated as "Hell" 31 times, and it is translated as "the grave" 31 times. Sheol is also translated as "the pit" three times. Modern Bible translations typically render Sheol as "the grave", "the pit", or "death".
Blasphemy

'Sheol (/ˈʃiːoʊl/ SHEE-ohl, /-əl/; Hebrew: שְׁאוֹל‎ Šəʾōl), in the Hebrew Bible, is a place of darkness to which the dead go. Under some circumstances they are thought to be able to be contacted by the living. Sheol is also called Hades. '

They were just referring to a place where the dead are burred but they did kind of believe in some continuation after death which they were very vague about in detail, only that they believed it was possible to contact the dead through necromancy. This was inconsistent though as there are also passages such as this.

'For the living know that they shall die, but the dead know nothing '

Indicating that death was a little more final. Either way I'm good with it Satanism deals well with that prospect by putting the emphasis on living life as it is. Bear in mind we all end up in the same place according to the OT, I believe there is only and has only ever been one place myself. But you could have different experiences of it depending on your physical state. NDE's and other altered states of consciousness may brush upon this area. The most common account is an overall feeling of "oneness" with everything. Everyone from all religions and none seem to report the same thing albeit with different interpretations.

'Sheol (/ˈʃiːoʊl/ SHEE-ohl, /-əl/; Hebrew: שְׁאוֹל‎ Šəʾōl), in the Hebrew Bible, is a place of darkness to which the dead go. Under some circumstances they are thought to be able to be contacted by the living. Sheol is also called Hades. '

They were just referring to a place where the dead are burred but they did kind of believe in some continuation after death which they were very vague about in detail, only that they believed it was possible to contact the dead through necromancy. This was inconsistent though as there are also passages such as this.

'For the living know that they shall die, but the dead know nothing '

Indicating that death was a little more final. Either way I'm good with it Satanism deals well with that prospect by putting the emphasis on living life as it is. Bear in mind we all end up in the same place according to the OT, I believe there is only and has only ever been one place myself. But you could have different experiences of it depending on your physical state. NDE's and other altered states of consciousness may brush upon this area. The most common account is an overall feeling of "oneness" with everything. Everyone from all religion seem to report the same thing albeit with different interpretations.
Thats hell tho

It's the ground and everyone ends up there. The angels live in heaven but that's the sky we don't go up there.
is a place of darkness to which the dead go How is that the ground? that is obviously Hell

You are literally a Satanist and I will not be cast under your dark magic

View attachment 369570
Why would killing people who have no motor function be a bad thing? They can't comprehend their life much less their death. It would be the same thing, if anything it would probably be liberating because they're trapped in that fucking shell of a human being. If you're religious I assume you think vegetable/mentally disabled people are empty shells or empty carcasses. The only difference is that they're on fucking governmental support constantly and it takes alot of money to keep some guy who's brain dead alive.

Idk. Thoughts? I Just don't see an objective reason to keep them around. They cost money, lack consciousness, they have no idea what's going on so they can't even grasp the concept of death or life, etc. Unlike killing actual people. I mean we really should start treating braindead retards in a wheelchair as an empty carcass. They can never live a normal life and I'm sick of society acting like they're normal and they will.

Plus, alot of them are in constant pain due to their destroyed medical conditions. It's crueler to keep them alive in pain 24/7 than dead JFL.
rip housewives and negros so ya I agree with OP

is a place of darkness to which the dead go How is that the ground? that is obviously Hell

If you want to call it Hell that's fine, or Hades. It's not as good as being alive though perhaps we reincarnate or we we're born as ourselves again in the next cycle of time and start fresh. No way to know and it doesn't really matter to us right now. The good thing about this is you won't feel the need to rope but neither is death anything to really fear. I'd like to think there's a consequence to evil, perhaps your core essence/energy is entirely dissolved or denied reincarnation if there is such a thing. It's not like Buddhism where we're seeking to escape from this world as this world is better than Hell/Hades. So in a nutshell you're getting the general idea. It does have some Old Testament backing so you won't mind it so much.

You are literally a Satanist and I will not be cast under your dark magic

You have free choice to consent to the dark magic being worked on you or you can reject it completely. Freewill is a big thing in Satanism.

I agree. I'm planning on roping tonight and I would rather be dead or alive than in some humiliating lobotomised or vegetative state.
I've had contact with the health care system in my supposed first world country of residence and I'd rather die than have contact with it, even if I had just broken some ribs.