Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should leave women alone???WTF this mean?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
The top comment of a thread about incels and sexbots on inceltears:
Adadadw

WTF she means in leaving women alone? We don't do shit, the maximum that some of us try to do is what most people do, we just talk to a female, most of us are just sitting in their room trying to cope with our inceldom while arguing about the world that made us in outcasts, she don't want us to even talk to females? Or she think we go out there beating and raping women? There is almost no case of a incel beating a women! In fact, if she's worried about this sort of thing she should look around her, almost all cases of aggression to women come from their partners and incels do not have a relationship, so the true enemies of women are not incels but rather normies and chads, they are the ones that have relationships with them not us, they are the ones that beat and rape women, why they project this on us??Just because we talk about this subjects?

Look around you females, you are sorrounded by your enemy and in most of the cases is not us.

Female solipsism in a nutshell. They create a group that was made to harass us then want us to leave them alone.

From what I've seen a majority of incels here do leave women alone. I sure as hell stay away from foids, I got better things to do with my time.

She's just projecting, wanting to see incels as a danger or enemy. In reality incels do next to nothing and just want to be left alone.

They're oh so affronted that incels talk about women in the privacy of their own Incels.me.

when is cucktears going to start suckin our c0cks already?

Women are witches and thefore they must be cleansed from earth.

It means ugly males should go wageslave and produce for society in solitude.

From what I've seen a majority of incels here do leave women alone. I sure as hell stay away from foids, I got better things to do with my time.

She's just projecting, wanting to see incels as a danger or enemy. In reality incels do next to nothing and just want to be left alone.

Exactly. They're the ones who post on a subreddit dedicating to harassing a group of lonely males. All we do is gamecel, studycel, and workcel. Less than 0.01% of incels actually go ER, far more simply rope.

Unless her idea of "left alone" means "don't ask me out" in which case she's just admitting blackpill and not wanting to be approached by sub-8s.

The misconception arises because this dumb fuck thinks that every man it's not attracted to who has the nerve to exist in its presence is an "incel".

PyQLLfWFeII.jpg

"ugh I am sooooooo sick of creepy guys catcalling me it's like so hard to be a stacy privileged men have like literally no idea what it's like to be harassed when you're just trying to show off for chad i mean just the other day this dirty fucking spi...cishet white male wolf-whistled at me when I was walking to work"

*softly whistling to himself as he hangs sheetrock"

Femoids are dumb, it's them can't leave us alone, IRL they always have to say something about our ugliness or whatever. But of course i'm fully agreed with them about sexbots. I would be much happier if i had one. Wouldn't say that i will leave femoids alone after that, because i never initiated interaction with them at first place.

Foid and cucks are dumb, that is just it.

I did stop giving a single fuck about IT when I've seen a post about incels.is forum like "haha, everyday there is a post on incels.is about our subreddit, they are truly obssessed with us."
Their cognitive abilities are so uncapacitated that they can't even realize that they are at an entire subreddit totally dedicated on us and our interactions.

IT is just a bunch of resented old women and feminist men who are the true bottom of society projecting what they think we are on the hope that someone will take them seriously at least once in life. It can be easily spotted by the subhumanish kind that shows up there from time to time offering their unlimited knowdlege in order to help us.

What ? Then what the duck am I supposed to do if foids can't even tolerate my mere attempts to interact ??
If these creatures had any sort of decency they should in fact feel flattered someone is even paying attention to their stupid, insignificant self. This is ragefuel OP

Last edited:
For the record, i, an actual man, would be more than happy for every 2/10 feminist roastie to have a robo chad if it would mean them leaving male dominated spaces alone.
They caused enough damage to gaming and nerd culture already. They need to finally fuck off

90% of young women want to feel desired and tell everyone about it. Of course they don't want to appear self centered so they aact like victims 24/7. "I am so desirable that men never leave me alone, it is so annoying!" is basically the point of this post.

Never take anything that these women say at face value, buddy boyos. It is all a bullshit game that no man wants to play. If you see this behavior in public, just nod at their bullshit and them immediately forget about it later. There is no way to win the game.

I havent talked to a woman outside my family in months and havent approached a foid in years
So yeah i do in fact leave these rats alone