Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel we should make it illegal to destroy hymens

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
it should be okay to stick just the tip of your dick into a pussy so that it doesn't go past the hymen
you can ejaculate through it
get her pregnant
baby takes hymen

it should be okay to stick just the tip of your dick into a pussy so that it doesn't go past the hymen
get her pregnant
baby takes hymen
Wizard32

Sounds like a stupid idea that's normally typical for a greycel

Wizard32 is the new Napoleon.

Wizard32 is the new Napoleon.

Legit. He thinks you're a volcel if a faggot wants your dick and ass, but you say no because you're not a faggot.

Legit. He thinks you're a volcel if a faggot wants your dick and ass, but you say no because you're not a faggot.

Is this true? If so he should be instabanned for faggotry.

It should be illegal for unmarried women to have a broken hymen.

then there would never be sex

Still waiting on his clarification. It sounded like he was saying you can be incel for not being attracted to landwhales like you can be incel for not being attracted to men.

But not fucking a landwhale means volcel, so was he also saying that not fucking a man is volcel in the same way? Unsure.

I may have had a brainlet moment and completely misunderstood him.

Last edited:
guys why do you not find it hilarious that giving birth destroys the hymen

that's the result of spinning on his chair for 21d 14h 29m
actually don't do that but haven't been sleeping well and swallowed melatonin superdose to try to KO

Only if your definition of sex includes anal sex.

If it does not, and you define sex purely in terms of penis-in-vagina then obviously fags can't offer that (in which case faggots who have never fucked a girl are all virgins) so refusing them is not being volcel

However that also means it's not volcel to refuse anal or oral sex from a woman since those are not PIV either.

I expect that would be a controversial approach, which would also mean a guy who's had anal sex with 100 women and 1000 women have sucked his cock is also technically a virgin?

The end result of acknowledging oral/anal penetration as "sex" and having it as non-virginity is that refusing those acts (whether from a male or a female) is an act of volceldom.

How is it faggotry to acknowledge that refusing to pursue/accept fags and other things you find unattractive (like herpes-ridden octogenarian landwhale negresses) is a voluntary rejection of sexual opportunity?

not fucking a landwhale means volcel,
so was he also saying that not fucking a man is volcel in the same way?
Obviously not 'the same way' since these are different demographics you are rejecting.

Sort of like it's "not the same kind of volceldom" to reject fat chicks as it is to reject black chicks as it is to reject tall chicks as it is to reject 1-legged chicks.

In this case the criteria of distinction is sex/gender as opposed to other physical criteria like obesity/skin/height/limbcount.

The only technical point of distinction I can make with men is that they don't have vaginas, which only works if you define sex as requiring a vagina.

That's fine but also means you're "celibate" if you're cumming in 100 stacy assholes per night long as your cum doesn't drip out of her ass into her pussy.

In the latter case I guess you might call that sex even if your penis never enters her vagina but I'm not sure. If we defined it by cum instead of dick then artificial insemination is sex and pulling out of a foid before you coom is not sex.

get her pregnant
baby takes hymen
just let a baby cuck you theory

just let a baby cuck you theory
It's okay if it's my progeny, he will have an instinctiev knowledge he ascended before he was an hour old giving him confidence for life.

Also not technically cucking since I'm aware of what's happening

jfl at the state of inceldom in 2020.