Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We should remove the [LifeFuel] tag and just use [Cope]. The only good thing about an incel's life is the moment it ends. Anything else is cope.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Let's face it boyos :cryfeels: LifeFuel is not a thing because there's nothing good about life for us.

tbh I like it when I hear news of a non-virgin college girl dying (in Mario Kart) nglglglgglg
I seem to have more motivation to do things after.

Last edited:
You're kind of right.

tbh I like it when I hear news of a non-virgin college girl dying nglglglgglg
I seem to have more motivation to do things after.
based

also if there was a new hero (in minecraft) that'd be life fuel too

LifeFuel cases are extremely rare but they do exist tho. Like those news were some random whore ends up being mutilade by her own dog or something.

Cope can be either good (self aware distractions which work as intended) or bad (lying to yourself in various ways, which hurts you). Lifefuel is the former.

Cope can be either good (self aware distractions which work as intended) or bad (lying to yourself in various ways, which hurts you). Lifefuel is the former.
makes sense bro ngl