Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We should ride this BLM wave with our own little tagline to troll these fuckers

DameDolla

DameDolla

korean girls, bro...
-
#IncelLivesMatter

I don't know why a whole fucking country is protesting and burning down streets over the death of one black man. Yes it was injustice that ended his life, but that shit happens to people of all other races too. Crime statistics show that more white people are killed by black people than vice versa. Black lives matter is the new feminism of the 2020s and we need to shut it down. These black guys are privileged enough to pull hot white chicks in for one night stands with their 10 inch BBCs, and they complain even more, looting stores and destroying cars and burning down the whole fucking neighbourhood. Black people are starting to resemble that stereotype of the spoiled 16 year old girl rich white girl who complains about their "shitty" parents who bought them a red ferrari when they wanted a yellow one, GTFO you privileged fucks. "but muh racism" You don't need to sit at the back of the bus, you drink from the same taps as white people, you literally reap the same life benefits as white people, and you still want more. Want some more instagram followers? just post black squares on instagram, they take 30 seconds to post and will gain you lots of loyal black followers and white cucklords who kneel to their black overlords. Fucking hell. What a shitty world. I will be posting saint black ops 2 cel on my instagram with #IncelLivesMatter to show how fucking pathetic these black square posters are. These idiots think that posting black squares on social media has the same societal influence as the speeches martin luther king would have in front of millions of black people. What a bunch of cucklord retards.

If you think I'm being racist and you support the protestors, you are the ultimate combination of cuck, simp, beta and should go to Grindr to get your rectum daddy dicked and filled up with cum by some 6'8" black man.

Crime statistics source: orange man
Screen Shot 2020 06 08 at 30842 AM

JFL AT THIS SHIT!!! 12 MILLION PEOPLE POSTING BLACK SQUARES. RACISM IS NO MORE!!!:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
Screen Shot 2020 06 08 at 30738 AM

Last edited:
I almost want to go the simp route and make a joke on "Black Wives Matter", but that would be the worst thing to ever spurt out online because people will take it seriously.
Can you imagine the people gluing to it and talking about some bullshit like domestic abuse that black wives have to deal with or some stupid shit if a joke like that actually got posted on something like that twitter and Instagram?

If you try it, K-Pop stans will just hijack your hashtag.

Just send all racists to israel and then glas it.

If you try it, K-Pop stans will just hijack your hashtag.

Doubt it. They're too busy masturbating to their kpop oneitis fancams and sending death threats to people on twitter who don't like kpop.

This shit infuriates me because so many men commit suicide every year. Young men too, not just old ones. Yet nobody cares or bothers to find out why its happening. Suddenly one high tier normie black male dies and its national news? What about all of the men, including black men, who have killed themselves?
Doubt it. They're too busy masturbating to their kpop oneitis fancams and sending death threats to people on twitter who don't like kpop.
They did it to many other hashtags. Although /pol/ has been using them to trend hashtags and get messages out.

If you think I'm being racist and you support the protestors, you are the ultimate combination of cuck, simp, beta and should go to Grindr to get your rectum daddy dicked and filled up with cum by some 6'8" black man.
Jfl at homosexual greycels. Politics is cope.

Oversimplification. If anything it's whites propagating that BLM trash the most. It absolves every soy boy white savior virtue signaler of actually getting off their ass and challenging the state owned institutions negros complain about(The same state owned institutions that also whoop white peoples asses too). It satisfies their weird white guilt conscious too. Now any piece of shit can feel good about themselves and it all it took was posting a message and a hashtag that took less than 10 seconds to make. They act like black on black crime is a myth or isn't a far bigger need to resolve, than the instances of a white cop killing a black dude, because feelings are more important than facts.

Last edited:
#EthnicLivesMatter

#uglypeoplelivesmatter calls more people

Honestly I think we should hijack #blacklivesmatter and existing tags first. Ethnicels, do your thing. Blackcel unity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back