Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should stop calling ourselves sub humans

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
Dead srs ngl tbh

The majority of incels would have lived a normal life (ie would get married have have kids) in the past and they wouldnt have been ridiculed/bullied for their looks

Just because hypergamy has created super picky and arrogant females doesnt mean sub 6 males are subhumans

If we can't form normal human relationships with other humans, we must be something lower than human.

The actual "subhuman" problem is with women. The rampant hypergamy is only possible because of the huge numbers imbalance between men seeking sex, and women they are seeking sex with. If female obesity was reduced by 50%, incel males would by way less common.

If we can't form normal human relationships with other humans, we must be something lower than human.
I think that is more of a post modernity issue that something related to looks/personality. We live very impersonal lives, specially in the big urban cities. In third world countries is very common for families and friends to gather every week, but we're lossing that due to the rampant gloablization of the world

Below average=Subhuman

Average tier incels are not subhuman, they are hypergamycels...

Truecels are subhuman...

I'm ugly but not deformed so I'd been living a normal life 50 years ago

genetically inferior human male

Honestly, I think the posters who use "subhuman" over and over to describe incels are trolls who are trying to dehumanize us and encourage us to commit suicide, or at least trick us into being content with being shat on by society all the time.

I'd use "subhuman" to describe someone who's hateful and evil. That's more fitting for IncelTears, not us. We have good personalities. We're capable of a great degree of love, if there was only someone to love us back. We're just short and/or physically unattractive. That's not "subhuman."

Aspies = next evolution of humans (srs)

The actual "subhuman" problem is with women. The rampant hypergamy is only possible because of the huge numbers imbalance between men seeking sex, and women they are seeking sex with. If female obesity was reduced by 50%, incel males would by way less common.
Foids are subhuman, not incels. We are victims. Foids and Jew society are the perpetrators. They are the subhuman ones.

Dead srs ngl tbh

The majority of incels would have lived a normal life (ie would get married have have kids) in the past and they wouldnt have been ridiculed/bullied for their looks

Just because hypergamy has created super picky and arrogant females doesnt mean sub 6 males are subhumans
I totaly suport it.

Right.

genetically inferior human male
Not really in a biological point of view as our genes have survived this long

The issue is that liberalism and marxism, the two global ideologies are materialistic in nature, thus, society judges a man by his physical traits and wealth only

Which is not bad in itself as good physical traits indicate good genetic markers

But not everything should be based on looks alone, less we want a society run by ted bundies, male thots and the likes, then civilization would collapse

We need a spiritual ideology with higher ideals.

Lets say for example; Hitler's Germany blood and soil ideology. It was based on a supranatural concept that bonded sacrifice of blood for conquest of land. Thus, a sub6 male who would embark in that quest and survived would become a hero in his homeland, giving him access to reproduction regardless of his height or jaw or lackthereof

Roman empire and islamic caliphates also come to mind

Something like that is what we need.

Last edited:
Dead srs ngl tbh

I agree tbh. I absolutely hate that term 'subhuman', it's as if everything that happens to us is fair because we're not entirely human. Im starting to believe it must have been popularised by infiltrators to undermine us.

Femoids declared us subhumans. So we call ourselves subhuman out of spite and frustration. Like when niggers started calling themselves niggers.

Honestly, I think the posters who use "subhuman" over and over to describe incels are trolls who are trying to dehumanize us and encourage us to commit suicide, or at least trick us into being content with being shat on by society all the time.

Agreed. That or sociopathic incels (as opposed to non-sociopathic incels).

*Sigh* just accept your subhumanity, denial is part of the acceptance process, so I'll give you a pass, just work your way through.

Fucking copers in this thread, looks are everything in life so if you look subhuman you will be treated as such

I like calling ourselves subhuman

I consider myself a martian.

It's just a joke, a form of comraderie...although I see some people hitting hard with that

Sorry nazicel, I have given up and accepted being a sub human.

Fumino

I agree. If we're subhuman, then most foids are too.

The difference between a femcel (lol) and an incel is that MEN have the humility and objectivity to know they are genetic SUBHUMAN trash, while women have the hubris and delusion to think they are their cunt is gold and diamonds.