Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We should use "femcels" to fight our war against all the holes.

NotForMe1

NotForMe1

Banned
-
Look up the femcel sub. They all pretty much hate Stacies and even solid Beckies.

Now what would happen if we spread the femcel movement just like we did with the incel one? It has potential to spread even further because women are more fragile ans desperate on average than men.

What happens next? There would be a war with sub 7 foids against Stacies and upper Beckies.

We would divide their entire gender. You know how it goes boys, divide then conquer.

What should we do? Spread the body shaming. Shame every woman for being sub 9.

Make forums with angry females (at first it would be our fakecel accounts).

Spread the ultimate blackpill for women, that is, make them believe no man will ever be truly happy with sub 9. Make them think men cheat as much as they can, when possible. Make them think a man at least once in life pays a top looking hooker.

Make them believe a man must fantasize about Stacy in order to fuck a "femcel".

Lets make this war happen, boys.

this idea might have worked but all they have to do is install tinder to disprove your theory

sub5 women’s will see 8/10 chads messaging her and ego skyrockets

The only thing they should do is fuck us

this idea might have worked but all they have to do is install tinder to disprove your theory

No. Look, we all already know every woman can have sex. They know it too.

But what we must do is make them believe men only fuck sub 9s while they make love to Stacies.

Maybe if they cry enough we get looksmaxbuxx.

No. Look, we all already know every woman can have sex. They know it too.

But what we must do is make them believe men only fuck sub 9s while they make love to Stacies.

I think they already know that and they are ok with being part of chads harem. They are just lucky that chad will fuck them only.

they knowwhen time comes they need to settle for looksmatch

I think they already know that and they are ok with being part of chads harem. They are just lucky that chad will fuck them only.

they knowwhen time comes they need to settle for looksmatch

But they would hate it if it was a socially accepted fact. Women care about their image the most.

The only problem is that femcels don't exist, is all incels LARPING.

Sub 5 foids gets 8/10 Chads whenever they want. It’s a clown world we are living in.

Look up the femcel sub. They all pretty much hate Stacies and even solid Beckies.

Now what would happen if we spread the femcel movement just like we did with the incel one? It has potential to spread even further because women are more fragile ans desperate on average than men.

What happens next? There would be a war with sub 7 foids against Stacies and upper Beckies.

We would divide their entire gender. You know how it goes boys, divide then conquer.

What should we do? Spread the body shaming. Shame every woman for being sub 9.

Make forums with angry females (at first it would be our fakecel accounts).

Spread the ultimate blackpill for women, that is, make them believe no man will ever be truly happy with sub 9. Make them think men cheat as much as they can, when possible. Make them think a man at least once in life pays a top looking hooker.

Make them believe a man must fantasize about Stacy in order to fuck a "femcel".

Lets make this war happen, boys.

Women already hate each other. Women check each other out more in public than they check other men out. They are blackpilled from birth to believe that men are visual and hence looks are primary in getting a top tier man. The problem now is that women have finally come to the realization that there are far few chads to go around and have become ok with sharing chads. Its quite easy for them to fuck chads, theyre not too concerned about getting him to commit.

The modern foid would rather raise chad's child as a single mother than have a caring average looking man impregnate her. Also, when there are enough cucks available to help raise chads offsprings, why should they even bother trying to make him commit. Soyciety is fucked.

I sometimes want to say that i hate femcels but i realize that they dont even exist. :kys:

The libra is too uneven.It's not changable.
I sometimes want to say that i hate femcels but i realize that they dont even exist. :kys:
same tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back