Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We tolerate clear LARPs and fakecels for no reason whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I will not name names.

But I'm aware of 2 women and 2 fakecels on this forum who are active. Users I've called out and gathered what evidence I can against.

Other users share my suspicions and agree with what I've brought up. But we do nothing because "we dont have enough proof"

I think that's retarded. Guilty until proven innocent when it comes to a place like this.

We should be much stricter because IT uses our worst most edgy posts to boost their karma and were enabling them by allowing such people to exist on this forum. They're in a position to make us all look bad with only a few infiltrators.

If you're called out and theres even a little proof you should have to submit evidence to defend yourself.

The infighting is annoying. But sometimes it needs to exist to banish the fakes.

That's all I have to say. I need to get off here for a few hours to calm down.

USE YOUR BRAINS PEOPLE. WE SHOULD BE MUCH STRICTER WITH SUSPECTED FAKES AND WOMEN.

You are overreacting.
Please name them, they must be banned, this is unacceptable if true. :banhammer:
1 is the roastie with Spongebob with glasses avi, the other I don't know.

You need to chill a bit dude. Don’t let this shit get to you so much because it’s exactly what they want.

Before you go to the mods make sure that there are no ERrors in your judgment

Can you name these LARPers dude. Community NEEDS to know.

Thank you for your service

Add pick with timestamp drawn on cock with a marker as an entry requirement to filter the women:feelskek:

people should have to provide a selfie of themselves holding a paper with their username on it when registering to make sure they aren't a LARPer

Tfw you were 100 percent sure that it's @NEETAndTidy thread when you read the title.

I almost agree but banning edgy posts is reddit tier. Also, there are some edgy cels here who are proven non-larpers. But I'm sure you know this already so stop caring so much about what cucktears thinks of us.

What the absolute FUCK do you mean you're not going to expose the username of the FEMOIDS? Post their usernames here RIGHT NOW so we can mass report them to the mods, hurry and do it, I have my pitchfork and torch ready

What the absolute FUCK do you mean you're not going to expose the username of the FEMOIDS? Post their usernames here RIGHT NOW so we can mass report them to the mods, hurry and do it, I have my pitchfork and torch ready
I've done it endlessly.
@UltraFayJr. FOID -typing style, words they use, avi, etc
@AfrikanCel FOID sent a pic holding signed paper and it's literally a 8/10 white blond girl
@Swagwaffle FAKECEL -typing style, besties with UltraFayJr, etc
@FoidsDeserveCancer ...must I explain that one?

Last edited:
Dude just name those ppl, I know you hate @FoidsDeserveCancer so I am guessing he is one.

@AfrikanCel FOID sent a pic holding signed paper and it's literally a 8/10 white blond girl

Damn, that's wild. No wonder it got such high ratings on Photofeeler.

I've done it endlessly.
The 4th I cant remember atm. I'll update whenever I remember
the typing style is to throw off fakecels like u

I've done it endlessly.
The 4th I cant remember atm. I'll update whenever I remember
Elsa jean is africancel

I've done it endlessly.

WTF!? Especially at AFRIKANCEL, why the is that female piece of fucking shit even allowed here!? WTF is going!?

I've done it endlessly.
@AfrikanCel kek really?

Also, Afrikan, will you marry me? ;)

We should add a Purge forum where people can call into court the suspects. I don't approve of bancalling on the regular forums.

Make sure this piece of shit bed shitter gets taken off looksmax too.

I thought this was a retarded kid but got confused with a typical retarded foid.

I don't know who those other two simps are but I've had my suspicion on these queers for awhile so this is definitely adding up.

I have the pic. Ill post on a big thread at 6pm

Wait till 6pm for incel showdown. All will be revealed
Fuck u bitch show it now, i give no fuck about 6pm, report this cunt

Make sure this piece of shit bed shitter gets taken off looksmax too.

I thought this was a retarded kid but got confused with a typical retarded foid.

I don't know who those other two simps are but I've had my suspicion on these queers for awhile so this is definitely adding up.
Easy dude. Wait till incel showdown before casting judgment
Fuck u bitch show it now, i give no fuck about 6pm, report this cunt
Wait, augustcel

I've done it endlessly.
You’re basing this on poor evidence. You’re going to start an unnecessary witch hunt on these most likely innocent incels. Although foidsdeservecancer is almost undoubtedly a larp.

You’re basing this on poor evidence. You’re going to start an unnecessary witch hunt on these most likely innocent incels.
I dunno about the other 3 but I’m convinced @FoidsDeserveCancer is a IT LARPer

@AfrikanCel Will you showdown on discord?

If this dude dosent post the pic in the next 10 mins he should be banned. Why are we allowing this guilty cuck to make demands?

Dude just name those ppl, I know you hate @FoidsDeserveCancer so I am guessing he is one.
I hate him too definitely a troll btw

I legit feell like I'm taking crazypills or something.

This is why I didnt wanna name names. Just more drama. Guarantee this get covered on IT and elsewhere.

I dont care anymore. I'll just pretend the foids arent foids and the LARPs are legit.

@AfrikanCel Will you showdown on discord?

1516563997362.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.