Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We tolerate clear LARPs and fakecels for no reason whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this dude dosent post the pic in the next 10 mins he should be banned. Why are we allowing this guilty cuck to make demands?
Exactly. Were taking crazy pills.

Just more drama.
> r/drama
Cucc

If Afrikancel turns out to be a femoid I'll seriously be sad, but honestly what foid is going to have almost 3000 messages on a forum in like 2 months

WTF!? Especially at AFRIKANCEL, why the is that female piece of fucking shit even allowed here!? WTF is going!?
Do you have this pic saved? Show us the proof.
If Afrikancel turns out to be a femoid I'll seriously be sad, but honestly what foid is going to have almost 3000 messages on a forum in like 2 months
You type like a foid
Not gay bruh

Could be a Tyrone with a mudshark gf whom he got to pose for a timestamped picture.

@FoidsDeserveCancer :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
JFL at this forum.

WTF!? Especially at AFRIKANCEL, why the is that female piece of fucking shit even allowed here!? WTF is going!?
Do you have this pic saved? Show us the proof.
You type like a foid
Not gay bruh
Could be a Tyrone with a mudshark gf whom he got to pose for a timestamped picture.
High IQ

You’re basing this on poor evidence. You’re going to start an unnecessary witch hunt on these most likely innocent incels. Although foidsdeservecancer is almost undoubtedly a larp.
Finally, an intellectual among twats

This is a very serious matter. Traitors must be stopped.
This is a very serious matter. Traitors must be stopped.

@AfrikanCel I will rape your ass with my BBC

Ill school this clown, honorable damo, just wait

High iq tbh. Tyrone wouldn't be here tbh

What the fuck is going on?

Yep, I literally just came from a thread where someone (not naming names either, just check one of the top threads) said "this is what you incels call 'chad'". Lol this site has to be filled with cucks to sit there and allow noncels to shit all over you. This is why I left to begin with.

Wtf. I just realized he’s a junecel. I always assumed he’s been here much earlier before me.

@FoidsDeserveCancer ...must I explain that one?

Yes, please. You comment on every one of his threads and it's a massive kekfuel, but I still don't know why you're doing so.

NEET has gone full crazy, Resident text studier, please...

You listened to it? Was it good?
You were serious when singing it? Guaranteed autism. Can confirm ultra is not a larper.

jfl

What's the point of such a witch hunt thread if the accuser is basically just using his "feelings" and no real proofs to back his case ? I'm beginning to think OP might be a foid tbh. :lul:
Just you wait. I memed his ass so hard

Holy shit it's happening.

NEET has gone full crazy, Resident text studier, please...

You listened to it? Was it good?
Yes. Tbh you voice mog me to oblivion dude. If you're not a foid, you might actually be a fucking Chad. OP was right !!!! WIZARD HUNT !!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

My only hope from this whole ''feud'' is that no foids or chads will be revealed among members.....I though this place was a safezone , where i could talk to people who are real incels..

Wtf. I just realized he’s a junecel. I always assumed he’s been here much earlier before me.
That's what I'm saying, only a meet could rack up that many posts in such short time

I will not name names.

But I'm aware of 2 women and 2 fakecels on this forum who are active. Users I've called out and gathered what evidence I can against.

Other users share my suspicions and agree with what I've brought up. But we do nothing because "we dont have enough proof"

I think that's retarded. Guilty until proven innocent when it comes to a place like this.

We should be much stricter because IT uses our worst most edgy posts to boost their karma and were enabling them by allowing such people to exist on this forum. They're in a position to make us all look bad with only a few infiltrators.

If you're called out and theres even a little proof you should have to submit evidence to defend yourself.

The infighting is annoying. But sometimes it needs to exist to banish the fakes.

That's all I have to say. I need to get off here for a few hours to calm down.

USE YOUR BRAINS PEOPLE. WE SHOULD BE MUCH STRICTER WITH SUSPECTED FAKES AND WOMEN.
I've done it endlessly.
@UltraFayJr. FOID -typing style, words they use, avi, etc
@AfrikanCel FOID sent a pic holding signed paper and it's literally a 8/10 white blond girl
@Swagwaffle FAKECEL -typing style, besties with UltraFayJr, etc
@FoidsDeserveCancer ...must I explain that one?
>I will not name names
>starts Naming Names
Are we sure we can even trust this guy?

This got removed to off topic, lol.

Says the female LARPer.
I must be dedicated seeing as I video/voice chatted with several users last night. Must have hired an actor who looks like the pics I've also shown other users

I must be dedicated seeing as I video/voice chatted with several users last night. Must have hired an actor who looks like the pics I've also shown other users
Not you, @UltraFayJr.

I will not name names.

But I'm aware of 2 women and 2 fakecels on this forum who are active. Users I've called out and gathered what evidence I can against.

Other users share my suspicions and agree with what I've brought up. But we do nothing because "we dont have enough proof"

I think that's retarded. Guilty until proven innocent when it comes to a place like this.

We should be much stricter because IT uses our worst most edgy posts to boost their karma and were enabling them by allowing such people to exist on this forum. They're in a position to make us all look bad with only a few infiltrators.

If you're called out and theres even a little proof you should have to submit evidence to defend yourself.

The infighting is annoying. But sometimes it needs to exist to banish the fakes.

That's all I have to say. I need to get off here for a few hours to calm down.

USE YOUR BRAINS PEOPLE. WE SHOULD BE MUCH STRICTER WITH SUSPECTED FAKES AND WOMEN.
Who are these fakes you speak of?

Who are these fakes you speak of?
It's on the first page I dont feel like talking about it more publically tbh

Hey all the foids reading this: Please fucking email me or something

Status
Not open for further replies.