Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We were born in the wrong time

W

worstcel

Banned
-
JFL. Once gene editing becomes available to all, there will be no more subhumans, or maybe we can download our brains into a different body, I personally think we were born at the worst time. Not too long ago all these dating sites and online social media crap didnt exist, therefore women were fucking less chads as they didnt have quick and easy access, so they settled for less. But the current time we live in, we have all these dating sites and social media shit, so females get easy chads for free. I doubt there will be subhumans for long, maybe by the next few decades we can change our genetics, but it will be too late for us as we will be oldcels.

I wish I was never born honestly. This planet is trash.

Yep, 100 years ago your looks didn't matter, in 100 years you will be able to edit your looks. What a fucking bullshit this is.

and some ppl have the nerve to say we're living at the peak of human evolution

brb boutta hop off my vaccinations

Females will still go for the top, even if its in something else. Is that not the nature of females? Of hypergamy? Though I wonder if theyll go full retard and pick out ugly guys to rebel against the genetic mainstream, as some sort of virtue signal crusade.

JFL. Once gene editing becomes available to all, there will be no more subhumans, or maybe we can download our brains into a different body, I personally think we were born at the worst time. Not too long ago all these dating sites and online social media crap didnt exist, therefore women were fucking less chads as they didnt have quick and easy access, so they settled for less. But the current time we live in, we have all these dating sites and social media shit, so females get easy chads for free. I doubt there will be subhumans for long, maybe by the next few decades we can change our genetics, but it will be too late for us as we will be oldcels.
I do not believe these advances in genetics will happen in the next 100 years. Science is dead. It is not making any real progress anymore. Just spewing nonsense about global warming. Most scientists are incels nowadays and they are not motivated. They have stopped doing any real work since the 80s

Science will stagnate and may even regress for the next 500 to 1000 years.

Females will still go for the top, even if its in something else. Is that not the nature of females? Of hypergamy? Though I wonder if theyll go full retard and pick out ugly guys to rebel against the genetic mainstream, as some sort of virtue signal crusade.
It really does make you think, if everyone is a gigachad, then wouldnt their looks just be considered normie tier and average. In such a world I could actually imagine ugly guys slaying harder than them

I wish I was Steppes marauder. Literally, slaying from Bulgaria to Korea.

It really does make you think, if everyone is a gigachad, then wouldnt their looks just be considered normie tier and average. In such a world I could actually imagine ugly guys slaying harder than them
Yea, that or theyll have to actually pick out ones with the best personalities. In 3075 gigachad will have to jestermax.