Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We were born too early (extreme suifuel for oldcels)

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Being an incel in 2020 is suifuel. your only option is overpriced prostitutes and even if you betabuxx to a landwhale roastie she will show you no love.
if I was born in 2070+ then everything would have been different. I would have a Neuro VR headset that would send me to far out lands where I can be anything but a loser.
I would have a beautiful sexbot waifu that would actually love and crave for my attention and I would walk on the street passing homeless foids searching for a husband to take them under their wing and give them attention, and I will just laugh. Laugh at how pathetic they were, how high and mighty they were when they thought that they wouldnt get replaced by technology and thought that men will just continue to simp and orbit them forever until the end of time.
But that wont happend, since ill be long dead by then. Im not planning on waiting for this to happen, rotting away while people enjoy their life.
if only I was born in the future, where this utopia exists. right now, were living in this twisted clown society where foids rule the narrative and anything you say to or against women will get you arrested.
I just want to be plugged into a perfect VR world and an iv machine and never get out. this world is cruel.

Sex is the least of my problems, I just want to have clear skin for one fucking day.

born too early for traditional marriage, born to late for robot AI waifus, but born just in time to experience peak loneliness

born too early for traditional marriage, born to late for robot AI waifus, but born just in time to experience peak loneliness
fuck my life man

oldcels have just failed their life especially those who were 20yo in the 90s and 2000s, it was much easier back then, unless they have a deformity.

fuck this era
yeah, it gets harder each day to ascend. time is ticking not in our favor.

Hopefully born in right time to see civilization go to shit

Hopefully born in right time to see civilization go to shit
I dont want to be a part of society's downful since itll affect me aswell (no internent/no copes)
its ok if its after i die

Thousands of years of foid oppression.
>Be born once foids get rights

Indeed this world is cruel af

It was over for me in any era

We live in the era of soy and cuckoldry. These are hard times for ugly men...
Beyond over it is