Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We were doomed from the start.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
There's very little we can change about ourselves, if there is anything at all. We can't change our skull shape, our IQs, our height, our metabolism, our personalities. Yes, you can't even change your personality. I have tried it before but I always go back to being my old self. It can't be helped. We're a combination of genes and it is impossible to break the mold in this case. Normans have come up with theories that tell you how you can change a set of characteristics about yourself, but guess what? it's all bullshit. Those people don't give a damn about the truth, they only want to profit off other people's hopes. Fuck this world and this existence. I despise it so much. I won't even bother to link articles to prove what I'm saying. Two secs of googling will direct you to a plethora of research from notable universities that confirm everything I am saying. It's over, boyos. As a matter of fact it never even began.

Solution for all this situations

normies be like change your personality

ok, let me give myself severe frontal lobe damage, maybe that'll work

Its still much better to have swallowed the black pill than to have false hope all your life.

just take 5 showers bro
1068916689868159843 19256277

0b04daeef4010d55685948fbaa41d55b

8aaf2a1e4f1f3e295fc43e87461f6fad  le male muscle guys