Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We were lied to

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
All our lives we were told the lie that men are supposed to find a gf or a lover, that it is normal. This is a big fat lie. The human sexuality works(female hypergamy) in that females are supposed to kill of bad male genes any chance they get. Like that study finding only 1 in 17 men in prehistoric times managed to reproduce.

This is one of the most effective lies ever to indoctrinate young men with. Imagine if men from an early age realized they would never get laid or find a wife. They would go crazy and rebel with violence and chaos instead of coping with their video games. If they only knew from the start that it was all a lie.

A woman will only be with an ugly man if she absolutely has to, like those times when men were needed for survival. But in the era of instagram and tinder chads, our inferior genes are more obvious than ever before.

But men were getting with women at an equal level merely 100 years ago in civilized societies. You weren't lied to, the society that was created for you to be happy by your ancestors was stolen and destroyed from you. You need to fight to bring it back. It's time to rise up.

Tbh I think I realized it because since a very early age I had this feeling that I need to do something extra special or my life will be meaningless.
I focused hard on self-education and various skills like coding and reading everything I could get my hands on from like age 6, it didn't work out in the end but I knew something was up.

Literally every interaction that I had as a little kid with my peers, family and our failing institutions set off alarm bells in my brain since age 6-7, and this is still back when I was considered "cute" in the nice and harmless sense. The general feeling that I have very little status and shit is crashing down has always been there.

But men were getting with women at an equal level merely 100 years ago in civilized societies. You weren't lied to, the society that was created for you to be happy by your ancestors was stolen and destroyed from you. You need to fight to bring it back. It's time to rise up.
Yes but that is when men were needed for survival. When they aren't, they go back to inceldom. My point is that inceldom is not something new, as proven by the 1/17 males who reproduced. Hypergamy needs to be carefully regulated or its gonna get out of control real quick.

Yes but that is when men were needed for survival. When they aren't, they go back to inceldom. My point is that inceldom is not something new, as proven by the 1/17 males who reproduced. Hypergamy needs to be carefully regulated or its gonna get out of control real quick.
Inceldom is not new yes, but it didn't always exist, even in some semi modern societies where men weren't necessarily "needed" for survival. We had systems in place, traditionalism, women weren't allowed in the work force, or to vote, etc.

I doubt most of us would have been Incel 80-100 years ago in our countries of origin.

Inceldom is not new yes, but it didn't always exist, even in some semi modern societies where men weren't necessarily "needed" for survival. We had systems in place, traditionalism, women weren't allowed in the work force, or to vote, etc.

I doubt most of us would have been Incel 80-100 years ago in our countries of origin.
Being an incel into your thirties (18 years past puberty when pairing off begins) seems like it would be something exceptionally rare, yet it's becoming common place now, to the point that every family could point to such a male family member that they know.

Being an incel into your thirties (18 years past puberty when pairing off begins) seems like it would be something exceptionally rare, yet it's becoming common place now, to the point that every family could point to such a male family member that they know.
I'll admit it's hard for me think of people who are 10-20+ years older than me as an Incel, because I know that even then the Job market, sexual market, and other factors were much better than they are when I started looking for a job, and seeking out a woman, but I do think Oldcels will increasingly become a real thing especially if there's more and more people like me who are stuck in extremely hypergamous hellholes and despite extreme effort make barely any money to do anything whatsoever.

I'll admit it's hard for me think of people who are 10-20+ years older than me as an Incel, because I know that even then the Job market, sexual market, and other factors were much better than they are when I started looking for a job, and seeking out a woman, but I do think Oldcels will increasingly become a real thing especially if there's more and more people like me who are stuck in extremely hypergamous hellholes and despite extreme effort make barely any money to do anything whatsoever.
there's so many barriers to succeeding nowadays, I know you won't believe me but getting a job didn't do shit, it's one of many hurdles on the way to success

I have yet to see any evidence Chads are winning in actual reproductive numbers. Sure, most single moms probably have kids fathered by Chad or Tyrone, but there's a shitton of betamaxxers who have kids if for nothing else to throw them off from being suspicious of their spouse cheating.

Those lies are perpetuated by incel mothers, mothers of chads don't need to tell their children bluepilled lies.