Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We were never meant to reproduce. We weren't even meant to be born. It's just nature.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It's just natural selection.

It's so fucking retared that humans all have to look so different. Like 99% of the way peop pecieve you is based on your looks.

If only we were just like literally every single other animal on this planet people would base us on who we are as a person instead of our looks which means nothing.

Also why do all humans look different? Why are we the only animal who all look different from eachother but every other animal nearly looks exactly the same? @Gymcelled u know?

I want to climb a mountain so i can cry ontop of it

Also why do all humans look different? Why are we the only animal who all look different from eachother but every other animal nearly looks exactly the same?
They do look different, you just can't notice it, same as how it is hard to tell apart African or Chinese faces if you have not lived amongst them.

Subconsciously, I've always felt like I was not made to survive in the real world. I have no skills, my people skills are shit, I lack street smarts and common sense, I have ADHD. Hell, even my mom and grandma would say that I'm going to suffer as an adult (Partially because they didn't teach me shit). It's over for me overall, I want to have an family one day but, what would my wife and children think knowing that their father is an incompetent embarrassment. Don't get me started on my stupidity and failures too.

Last edited:
Subconsciously, I've always felt like I was not made to survive in the real world. I have no skills, my people skills are shit, I lack street smarts and common sense, I have ADHD. Hell, even my mom and grandma would say that I'm going to suffer as an adult (Partially because they didn't teach me shit). It's over for me overall, I want to have an family one day but, what would my wife and children think knowing that they're father is incompetent embarrassment.Don't get me started on my stupidity and failures too.
Bro go to study, if by chance, you are struggling with studying and you can't develop any other skills (as long as you are young).
It's fkin over boyo.

Bro go to study, if by chance, you are struggling with studying and you can't develop any other skills (as long as you are young).
It's fkin over boyo.
My only choice is community college/university, If I can't do anything else then I'll rope.

My only choice is community college/university, If I can't do anything else then I'll rope.
Heh, go thank science that even that is demanding!
30 years ago community colleges were easier and more practical.
Nowadays, even if you want to be a chef, you have to learn programming.
FFS this world.

They do look different, you just can't notice it, same as how it is hard to tell apart African or Chinese faces if you have not lived amongst them.

It's so fucking retared that humans all have to look so different. Like 99% of the way peop pecieve you is based on your looks.

If only we were just like literally every single other animal on this planet people would base us on who we are as a person instead of our looks which means nothing.

Also why do all humans look different? Why are we the only animal who all look different from eachother but every other animal nearly looks exactly the same? @Gymcelled u know?
What if you paid to breed with a stacy?

Don't fall for this appeal to nature shit. It's what foids do now to justify themselves.
If we were playing by "it's just nature bro" rules then it wouldn't be rare for a few incels to bludgeon Chads to death regularly and rape the women in their harems.
Women are not the be all end all of natural selection. If they were then we probably would have never evolved beyond a bunch of monkeys sitting in a cave somewhere.

knew this screen shot would come in handy one day
Based 1

TLDR fuck natural selection.
the only reason we have a society is because men that didn't have super sharp jaws and where tall had a reason to contribute so they can pass on there genes to the next generation. So in turn they help build one generation at a time modern civilization and technology.
If women won't give us sex and kids then we either take away there rights and autonomy and force them to or it all comes crumbling down until a non cucked society does it for us.

Last edited:
Don't fall for this appeal to nature shit. It's what foids do now to justify themselves.
If we were playing by "it's just nature bro" rules then it wouldn't be rare for a few incels to bludgeon Chads to death regularly and rape the women in their harems.
Women are not the be all end all of natural selection. If they were then we probably would have never evolved beyond a bunch of monkeys sitting in a cave somewhere.
Based

What animals do you mean? Because for cats and dogs we bred them with the intent of creating new breeds, most of the breeds would never exist in nature. Hell some of those breeds would die out almost immediately in the wild, chihuahua are gigatruecels in the wild, they're abominations that would be exterminated fast

Yes most of us wouldn't breed in the wild but that's because most men would never breed anyway, studies have shown that the majority of males throughout history have never passed on their genes.

But with civilization that's not true anymore, the subalpha males have their energy and willpower harnessed by being promised access to reproduction. Not letting subalphas (or subchads) breed is so beast like, it'll destroy civilization. Without harnessing the energy of the sub8 males you cannot maintain civilization, everything falls apart chaotically, it's a societal entropy.

if only there were more caves left where you could live as monkey in peace but women have to invade and shit every place up with their soyciety

Literally. I was born 4 months premature and would have died if I was born in the 1950s-1970s. Fuck modern medicine for saving my subhuman ass

Literally. I was born 4 months premature and would have died if I was born in the 1950s-1970s. Fuck modern medicine for saving my subhuman ass
4 months premature is brutal as fuck. No wonder you're shorter than your brother

Tho i'm surprised you're not more fucked than that

knew this screen shot would come in handy one day
View attachment 393429
TLDR fuck natural selection.
the only reason we have a society is because men that didn't have super sharp jaws and where tall had a reason to contribute so they can pass on there genes to the next generation. So in turn they help build one generation at a time modern civilization and technology.
If women won't give us sex and kids then we either take away there rights and autonomy and force them to or it all comes crumbling down until a non cucked society does it for us.
High IQ.

Also jfl @ "you dense fucking nigger"

4 months premature is brutal as fuck. No wonder you're shorter than your brother

Tho i'm surprised you're not more fucked than that

Yeah, if it wasn't for me being premature by 4 fucking months, I'm almost certain I'd be far taller and not have such small hands and feet. All my siblings/cousins are atleast 5'10 to 6'3, and I have like 30 cousins across the planet. My skull wouldn't be deformed either. Like you said, it's surprising that I'm not more fucked up than that, but that all the more proves to me I would have been hella attractive were it not for me being born premature. I'd probably say i'm a mid tier normie all things considered (and assuming I lose the fat and get a good job), so I have no doubt I wouldn't be here were it not for my mom purposefully breaking her water.

Currently I can cope pretty good with skyrim mods ngl

Damn, and i thought being 7 months premature was bad. How tall are you? , im short and skinny.

Damn, and i thought being 7 months premature was bad. How tall are you? , im short and skinny.
5'8 and given the height of my brothers/cousins, I probably would have been 2-3 inches taller if I was born normal

Put dog in google images

But yeah... you are in to something, the only animal besides ourselves that look different from eachother is the dog which is believed to have lived with us at least a million year, is the animal that alowed us to develope intelligence, in a way the dog is our fist cattle raising and that also have to do with intelligence mmm...

Put dog in google images

But yeah... you are in to something, the only animal besides ourselves that look different from eachother is the dog which is believed to have lived with us at least a million year, is the animal that alowed us to develope intelligence, in a way the dog is our fist cattle raising and that also have to do with intelligence mmm...
Different breeds of dogs look different but dogs of the same breed all look very similar

Different breeds of dogs look different but dogs of the same breed all look very similar
I had dogs and in the same birth with the same mother and father the puppies had different hair color, facial structure and height.

Same for cats, in the same birth between brothers the cats had different eye/hair color and body size.

@FastBananaCEO
Bro did inceldom come exclusively from race mixing? from the mix of too distant breeds of humans? for example if an already mixed chinese/white breeds with an already mixed south american/african there will be mostly white looking baby, mostly asian, mostly african and because every race have their own height there can be different body sized children because a different genetic lottery? and an incel can have very high chances of showing up because different races have different facial structure and a mix of it shows up as an abomination?

Last edited: