Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We won the mental war against the normies

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
They can't deny that. They have entire communities dedicated to reading every shitpost an incel makes online. They're obsessed with us while we don't give a shit about them.

Whenever you mention incels to normies they start getting emotional and irrational while incels are always cold and rational and present facts. This is because we won the mental war. We got them emotionally involved in the issue to the point where they're losing their minds out of pure hatred.

It's hilarious how easily you can get normies rattled just by mentioning you are an incel.

Edgy memes and posts that people post here are like trash talk in combat sports where the main purpose is to get your opponent riled up and nervous. It worked.

We are living in their heads rent free.

We got under their skin.

They're shook.

A minuscule part of normies in the US perhaps, but yeah sure. Mostly just incels in denial with cognitive dissonance turned up to 11.

We are what feminists are to political copers (minus the government etc)

Incels destroy people mentally with edgy memes just like the based boxer Tyson Fury destroys his opponents mentally before the fights with his trash talk.

I remember when he completely obliterated that Chad cuck Klitschko by getting into his head. This is what we did to SJW cucks. We are in their heads and they're shook.

As far as i know everybody know about us.
Black pill will take care of itself.

Truecels are most hated people on earth even more than neets

Incels destroy people mentally with edgy memes just like the based boxer Tyson Fury destroys his opponents mentally before the fights with his trash talk.

I remember when he completely obliterated that Chad cuck Klitschko by getting into his head.
Who posses strongest memes conquers everything
And our memes crash all the rest of memes because black pill is painfull as hell

I love to be hated. It's an honor to be hated by the degenerate Westerners.

We can't lose because literally every sub 8 male is one mistake away from being an incel, while every sub-5 male is a truecel at this point unless they betabux. Its beyond over for many men. I see more mentions of us in every normie conversation I hear.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

It's over normalniggercels :feelsLSD:

We have nothing left to lose. They are fighting ghosts.

Tumblr o51ithhQG91v4uyvzo1 500

Dfgdf

still my mentality is broken as fuck, its over i wont lie