Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope We wouldn't be incels in the Era of Discovery

Hispancel

Hispancel

Greycel
Imagine being a Spanish soldier or a Mayflower young pilgrim who arrives in the Americas, conquers the new territory and subdues the native population. And in the end, you join in concubinage with an indigenous woman to have the feeling of being loved by woman in your miserable life after spending so much time in the fuckin' ocean thirsty for sex and fleeing Protestant Europe. :feelsEhh:

Good morning GrAYcel

I hate the modern times

We live in the worst time in human history

I'm pretty sure the Spanish conquistadors were mostly incels. Women have always been hypergamous, and in Catholic Spain, a guarded hypergamous foid was off-limits to a poor and/or unattractive man. So the nobodies in Spain went to make riches and get pussy in new lands.

The English colonists came mostly with families, so I doubt they were incels (but I'm sure there were a few incels in their midst, with the same motivations as their Spanish counterparts)

We would’ve been the ones getting conquered

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back