Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We wouldn't have the corona virus if people weren't so disgusting: coughing without a tissue, not washing hands, touching their faces. FOIDS do this.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I work with a lot of old hags in an office environment. They're more disgusting than kids. Never wash their hands, eat at their keyboard, never disinfect their keyboard, NEVER CLEAN THEIR phones.

They're walking petri dishes.

We suffer because people like this exist.

Women only do this shit because men worship them like gods and will literally lick their dirty pussy and asshole.

Dude who cleans their phones and keybords? Are you like ocd for germs of something? Cuz I’ve never done that in my life

I'm not defending foids but who cleans their phone or disinfects their keyboard?

I used to think that foids top men at cleanliness. Living with two holes in a apartment changed my mind. Hair all over the floor, toiletes not flushed completely (seen hair strands there, shit and period blood with a tampon), kitchen floor all in fucking food parts, they constantly spill things and not clean it completely, they are like dogs.

I a man and I clean my phone. With my germy breath.

No, I don't think men and women are different at all when it comes to falling into pre-coronavirus urges. We all keep touching our faces. And I never wash my hands.

I do touch my face, but only after washing my hands

I used to think that foids top men at cleanliness. Living with two holes in a apartment changed my mind. Hair all over the floor, toiletes not flushed completely (seen hair strands there, shit and period blood with a tampon), kitchen floor all in fucking food parts, they constantly spill things and not clean it completely, they are like dogs.

Living with TWO foids? :chad: :banhammer: :feelsahh:

I have two sisters and both their rooms are a COMPLETE MESS.

I'll give some credit if you wageslave and you don't clean your work computer but no excuse to having a dirty phone. I wipe it down and my laptop once a week. I'm also a compulsive hand washer, so this is nothing to me. I moved out of my parents a year and a half ago and whenever I go back I see the same dirty stuff that I thought I contributed to. Looks like it wasn't me afterall Mom!

There was a clip of some spanish whore who was infected and STILL went to the streets and even coughed on some old hag lady

There was a clip of some spanish whore who was infected and STILL went to the streets and even coughed on some old hag lady
Least it was only dirty toilets that were affected in that scenario. All the news stories I've seen of "survivors" have also been foids. :feelshmm:

Then again it's just another blackpill that shows no one cares if a man suffers.

I wash my hands before eating or after touching something dirty

I have a habit of always touching my subhuman face and feeling my weak jaw and huge nose

I think i’m clean

Women are absolutely disgusting. They spit and slobber all over Chads cock. That’s fucking VILE.

No wonder they like the puppers so much.

Literally everyone does this, it's not exclusive to foids

Also tbh the Chinese insisting on eating every animal on earth and trading them while alive
Pretty fucking retarded ngl

As I was leaving work the other day going home some hole literally coughed right on me while walking by, didn't even try to do it into her arm/sleeve or turn away (like I always do around others)

I keep getting reminded basic courtesy is a commodity that nobody will ever share with you so you're a retard for thinking being a nice person will benefit you likewise from others

you need to try and have sex with them:chad:

Hags and foids are so disgusting.

I absolutely hate the eating at the work station thing (I always leave work during my lunch break...can't stand being there). But at least the guys who do this have like one sandwich and that's it. Foids always have a three course fucking meal and everything they slog down is crunchy (salads, weird kale dishes, chips, etc.), thus guaranteeing that the experience makes as much noise as possible. They also never clean up after themselves (crumbs, fluids spilled at their station never go away) and they never seem to eat anything that actually smells good (e.g. old tuna or egg salad). Disgusting.

Anyway, in addition to those things you mentioned, I have always absolutely loathed the people who lick their fingers as they sort through papers, especially before they hand them to other people. Nasty as fuck. It's always holes that do this. I am a hygienecel admittedly but it is just basic common decency/common sense that you don't do this.

If this is the stuff they do at work, I'm certain most of them are ten times more ill-mannered and gross when they are at home, which is disturbing to consider.

They ruin everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back