Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Weak Normies gonna be traumatized for life!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Millions of Normies will have someone they know die, lose their jobs, see their 401k raped, divorce due to stress, and suicide due to guilt.

While trucels are mentally tough and already know it's over. so we will not be hit as hard.

Finally feels great to have nothing to lose

laughing in hikikomori

I'll still be sad if granny dies tbh she was the only foid nice to me

Normies are literally dying, meanwhile for incels it's just another friday

Cope. Barely any of them will be affected.

Cope. Barely any of them will be affected.
cope. unemployment this week alone was 3.28 million and many more will be unemployed. the websites have crashed nationally.

the will still have better lives then us

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA MUH EMOTIONAL TRAUMA MUH PTSD HAHAHHHAHAHHA

I literally have no idea what normies do all day since this is business as usual for me. I guess cucking and orgies where more cucking happens.

Millions of Normies will have someone they know die, lose their jobs, see their 401k raped, divorce due to stress, and suicide due to guilt.

While trucels are mentally tough and already know it's over. so we will not be hit as hard.

Kekfuel. If they can't handle, let them rot

Normies will empathize with isolated people from now on. More NEETBux inc! :feelzez:

God bless u coronachan

jfl if u literally can't last at home for more than a month without leaving, this is literally our lifestyle

just root for your mom to get killed theory

Good. Suffer you godless trash.

God bless u coronachan
60DC908E FB64 4782 BF09 B42980B04F8C

Cope normies are psychopaths and don’t really care about anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6