Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Wealthmaxxing] Best Music To Listen To While Working On A Project (Or Something Long & Monotonous) - Eurobeat

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'm not even joking, one of you (can't remember) was telling me about anime to watch or something and you mentioned Initial D, I said I didn't care to watch it, I really didn't, but I remember hearing some catchy songs associated with it and with memes (like running in the 90's)

I downloaded the first two seasons watched a few episodes, not really my thing but its alright, but the best discovery from it all was the music, there are just some specific Eurobeat songs that are amazing, you get so caught up in the song time just flies by, you'll stay up all night working on something and not even realize its morning until you see light or start feeling super drowsy

I had some songs on loop for like 5 hours straight and didn't get tired lol, they're super catchy, and you can just alternate between a single playlist for hours on end

I can actually say I lost hours of work time but not having had this music before

Songs I'd recommend that helped me blaze through my work during this Corona break (in no particular order):
Space Boy (Dave Rogers)
Heartbeat (Nathalie)
Running In The 90's (Max Coveri)
Deja Vu (Dave Rogers)
The Top (Ken Blast)

Its really hard to rank these songs for some reason, because once you stop listening to one and you move on to the other its just as great

I probably did twice as much a day listening to those songs than I did when I just worked without music or when I listened to other songs I like, I should have checked it out sooner, would have been much further along with my project, hopefully I'll finish by the end of the year (I likely will), don't ask what it is lol, you know full well I can't say

Enjoy the music

At some point I think I'll just torrent all the "Super Eurobeat" collections and see if I find some more gold

Bonus (The opening for Initial D was pretty good too, beat is catchy):

Last edited:
Eurodance is a good sub genre tbh especially from the 90s

Great advice. I also find Russian hardbass is another good genre to listen to for motivation.

If you are trying to concentrate then the best thing to listen to is white noise, something like rain.

I know what white noise is, and its not going to keep you amped enough to work through the hours of the night past your usual sleep time, infact white noise is used to help people relax and fall asleep lol, it would have the opposite effect of what I need

Actually for me it would just be an annoyance, If I want to concentrate to learn something I need quiet, the eurobeat music is more for focus, for a task that doesn't require much thinking, just you working on it for hours on end

Great advice. I also find Russian hardbass is another good genre to listen to for motivation.

Checked it out, its alright I guess, you know of any songs that are specifically good?

Also whats the source of your signature?

Last edited:
I often listen to eurodance when I'm drunk

Checked it out, its alright I guess, you know of any songs that are specifically good?

I like a lot of the stuff from XS Project and DJ Blyatman.
Some particular standout songs in my opinion:

Tri Poloski - Davay
Gopnik - DJ Blyatman
Kompot - DJ Blyatman
Tsar Bomb - DJ Blyatman
Hardstyle Melody - XS Project
Nash Gimn - Hard Bass School
Also whats the source of your signature?

My signature comes from a League of Legends cinematic called Awaken. I've timestamped the exact scene here.

Last edited:

Didn't really like the fall out boy, but the pendulum stuff sounds like something new, they have a certain kind of sound to their music I haven't heard before, I'll check them out

Actually they remind me of this band (well the chorus of this song):

Last edited:
Didn't really like the fall out boy, but the pendulum stuff sounds like something new, they have a certain kind of sound to their music I haven't heard before, I'll check them out

Actually they remind me of this band (well the chorus of this song):

Pendulum is electronic rock hence it has a unique sound. Yeah, pendulum mogs FallOutBoy tbh

I like a lot of the stuff from XS Project and DJ Blyatman.
Some particular standout songs in my opinion:

Tri Poloski - Davay
Gopnik - DJ Blyatman
Kompot - DJ Blyatman
Tsar Bomb - DJ Blyatman
Hardstyle Melody - XS Project
Nash Gimn - Hard Bass School

My signature comes from a League of Legends cinematic called Awaken. I've timestamped the exact scene here.

camille mogs

Eurobeat is good shit.

I'm not even joking, one of you (can't remember) was telling me about anime to watch or something and you mentioned Initial D, I said I didn't care to watch it, I really didn't, but I remember hearing some catchy songs associated with it and with memes (like running in the 90's)

I downloaded the first two seasons watched a few episodes, not really my thing but its alright, but the best discovery from it all was the music, there are just some specific Eurobeat songs that are amazing, you get so caught up in the song time just flies by, you'll stay up all night working on something and not even realize its morning until you see light or start feeling super drowsy

I had some songs on loop for like 5 hours straight and didn't get tired lol, they're super catchy, and you can just alternate between a single playlist for hours on end

I can actually say I lost hours of work time but not having had this music before

Songs I'd recommend that helped me blaze through my work during this Corona break (in no particular order):
Space Boy (Dave Rogers)
Heartbeat (Nathalie)
Running In The 90's (Max Coveri)
Deja Vu (Dave Rogers)
The Top (Ken Blast)

Its really hard to rank these songs for some reason, because once you stop listening to one and you move on to the other its just as great

I probably did twice as much a day listening to those songs than I did when I just worked without music or when I listened to other songs I like, I should have checked it out sooner, would have been much further along with my project, hopefully I'll finish by the end of the year (I likely will), don't ask what it is lol, you know full well I can't say

Enjoy the music

At some point I think I'll just torrent all the "Super Eurobeat" collections and see if I find some more gold

Bonus (The opening for Initial D was pretty good too, beat is catchy):

No music is sometimes best ngl. Gets you in the right state and clears your mind if done successfully.
Btw Ik you have said before to do some research but where did you start moneymaxxing? I c u trade stocks but did you also get into crypto? Interest rates are so low that saving isn't looking that good and you need higher risk investment to get some appreciable returns tbh

listening to music while working it's cucked, chads are 100% everytime and their inspiration is sex

Will listen later.

No music is sometimes best ngl. Gets you in the right state and clears your mind if done successfully.
Btw Ik you have said before to do some research but where did you start moneymaxxing? I c u trade stocks but did you also get into crypto? Interest rates are so low that saving isn't looking that good and you need higher risk investment to get some appreciable returns tbh
I trade forex a bit not stocks just yet, and I'm not profitable enough that I would even refer to myself as a "trader", but don't narrow what you are trying to one thing, there are many things you can try, you just have to look, online sales, create an app (you don't even need to know how to code these days, look it up), etc

Most people just aren't really looking

I actually have a good app idea, but there's some kinks around it I have to figure out before even thinking about trying to create it

No music is sometimes best ngl
I've noticed that no music works best when you are trying to figure out a problem, but if you have it figured out and what you have to do is repetitive coding/steps, music works best because it keeps you moving at a tempo and it makes the act feel less boring

Last edited:
listening to music while working it's cucked, chads are 100% everytime and their inspiration is sex
If you won't do something to better your life just because someone else doesn't you're the biggest retard imaginable.

"Rothschild kids don't need to work for money so neither should I":lul: Shit's going to go downhill for you real quick with that mentality

If you won't do something to better your life just because someone else doesn't you're the biggest retard imaginable.

"Rothschild kids don't need to work for money so neither should I":lul: Shit's going to go downhill for you real quick with that mentality

He is actually the general user on this forum, no joke, pretty much all of them think like this

When I first came to this incel forum, I expected most of the users to be smart and nerdy (based on stereotypes), but instead most of users sound like failed normie retarded fucking "bro dudes" that like to spend all day smoking weed, playing video games and laughing at memes

I sometimes think this forum is filled with FBI plants larping and most of these guys aren't real, because I can't imagine this many incels could really be this stupid, were supposed to be the smart ones smh

This will never make sense to me, this can't really be a congregation of incels, it doesn't make sense, it just feels off

He is actually the general user on this forum, no joke, pretty much all of them think like this

When I first came to this incel forum, I expected most of the users to be smart and nerdy (based on stereotypes), but instead most of users sound like failed normie retarded fucking "bro dudes" that like to spend all day smoking weed, playing video games and laughing at memes

I sometimes think this forum is filled with FBI plants larping and most of these guys aren't real, because I can't imagine this many incels could really be this stupid, were supposed to be the smart ones smh

This will never make sense to me, this can't really be a congregation of incels, it doesn't make sense, it just feels off
Probably a side effect of "LDARing," tbh. I can't imagine anyone can go for years without doing anything but play video games and scroll around on .co while still keeping any resemblance of intelligence. That's one of the many reasons why I'm never going to LDAR.

Probably a side effect of "LDARing," tbh. I can't imagine anyone can go for years without doing anything but play video games and scroll around on .co while still keeping any resemblance of intelligence. That's one of the many reasons why I'm never going to LDAR.
Only someone who never had any true desires would fall into LDAR to begin with, once you really want something in life, the concept of "just doing nothing" is impossible for you, this is why I believe most of these guys aren't even in their 20's, they are still in their teens

Its one of the reasons I will never do drugs, and I mean any kind of drug, alcohol included, I notice it leads to "normie brain", its like a mindset where you are alright with anything so long as you can get your next fix of your "buzz" or entertainment. The average person lives from party to party, from weekend to weekend, they are just trying to "get by", and normalized drug use is a core contributor towards this modern day aspect of human culture

I know family members who basically went from being smarter than me during our younger school years, to becoming delinquent and having their intelligence literally fade away over time, and smoking weed definitely affects your memory. Sometimes they get lost in thought while speaking and they forget things very easily

I want nothing to do with any kind of recreational drug, it will only hold you back and put a cap on your potential

From my personal experience it is better to listen to a single song that you love for 20 times at least before you go to the next.

lately, I thought about that music is consuming apart of your brain's energy in processing nonsense words and tones which will be better to consume in useful stuff.
It also affect your subconscious mind by normies' thoughts and feelings so its time for me to stop that mind's masturbation.

From my personal experience it is better to listen to a single song that you love for 20 times at least before you go to the next.
I don't count, I think you are missing the point of music if you are doing that, I just listen to the same song in a playlist until it starts to feel repetitive and then I move on to the next one. the point of it is relaxation and enjoyment, its not some regiment

Its like someone saying you have to chew food x amount of times before you swallow, if you had to put that kind of conscious effort into eating you would no longer enjoy eating

lately, I thought about that music is consuming apart of your brain's energy in processing nonsense words and tones which will be better to consume in useful stuff.
What useful stuff would that be?

By that logic isn't every form of entertainment something like that, are you going to cut out all movies, tv shows, anime, video games, etc?

It also affect your subconscious mind by normies' thoughts and feelings so its time for me to stop that mind's masturbation.
At this point it just sounds like you are making stuff up, you sound like you are high right now, i don't even know what you're talking about

You seem to be confused about the nature of human existence, every impulse and thought revolves around enjoyment and relaxation, its why you work, its why you eat food that tastes good, its why you seek out sex, etc, etc

Trying to construct your life in a way that removes as much pleasure as possible means you don't "get it", your entire existence revolves around chasing pleasure, that's all that there is to a biological existence, you are pretty much trying to live whilst defeating the purpose of living

This.

I listen to music to get into the groove but once I'm in the zone I find it distracting and turn it off

I don't count, I think you are missing the point of music if you are doing that, I just listen to the same song in a playlist until it starts to feel repetitive and then I move on to the next one. the point of it is relaxation and enjoyment, its not some regiment

Its like someone saying you have to chew food x amount of times before you swallow, if you had to put that kind of conscious effort into eating you would no longer enjoy eating
you said fair points. I just wanted to say that listening to much music one after one will make you testing a different feelings in a short period time that dramatically change your mood, which is not healthy for your mental/psychological health and due to confusion, distress and addiction.
sorry, if I Inaccurately express my thoughts. I am still not used to using English tbh.
you going to cut out all movies, tv shows, anime, video games, etc?
Yes, I'm going to do that for at least 10 years until I finish my wealthmaxx's journey that anyway is another subject which I've my reasons and opinions on it.
At this point it just sounds like you are making stuff up, you sound like you are high right now, i don't even know what you're talking about

You seem to be confused about the nature of human existence, every impulse and thought revolves around enjoyment and relaxation, its why you work, its why you eat food that tastes good, its why you seek out sex, etc, etc

Trying to construct your life in a way that removes as much pleasure as possible means you don't "get it", your entire existence revolves around chasing pleasure, that's all that there is to a biological existence, you are pretty much trying to live whilst defeating the purpose of living
you mentioned to interesting points for discussion imo. I will reply you in a separated thread at the future and mention you.

Dunno about eurobeat that much i like to study with witch-house/darkwave, but only with songs i heard before to keep the work im doing as my main interest.
Flesh is one of the artists i like to listen when im working on something.
For eg:

Yes, I'm going to do that for at least 10 years until I finish my wealthmaxx's journey that anyway is another subject which I've my reasons and opinions on it.

That's going to be the worst approach to wealthmaxxing, you aren't a robot, your mind experiences more than just physical fatigue, it experiences mental fatigue (boredom, frustration, etc). If you do not relieve that fatigue you will not function at your best and on top of that you won't want to function, you'll just want to stop

You are more likely to end up going down the LDAR path with this method than to become successful

This just sounds like people who do extreme diets but don't have a cheat day, or enjoy tasty food every once in a while, 9 times out of 10 they always fall off the wagon and give up completely on losing the weight because "I can't do it". Its really that they just had unrealistic goals.

Foid pic and bluepilled.
Is this even inceldom????

View attachment 397426
Foid pic and bluepilled.
Is this even inceldom????

Last time I checked, inceldom was about being involuntarily celibate, not being a retard that keep themselves broke and worthless

Guys like you are the definition of "cutting off your nose to spite your face"

You were screwed since you were born based on your genetics

Society screwed you further by allowing women too many rights and privileges

So like an idiot you decide to double down on your own misfortune and do nothing to even get a slice of pie, and you somehow rationalize that as "getting back at society"

No retard, that is some stockholm syndrome shit, society is like the abuser you are attached to, and now you punishing yourself in its stead since it has abandoned you, all you are doing is continuing from where society left off with fucking up your life JFL

Last time I checked, inceldom was about being involuntarily celibate, not being a retard that keep themselves broke and worthless

Guys like you are the definition of "cutting off your nose to spite your face"

You were screwed since you were born based on your genetics

Society screwed you further by allowing women too many rights and privileges

So like an idiot you decide to double down on your own misfortune and do nothing to even get a slice of pie, and you somehow rationalize that as "getting back at society"

No retard, that is some stockholm syndrome shit, society is like the abuser you are attached to, and now you punishing yourself in its stead since it has abandoned you, all you are doing is continuing from where society left off with fucking up your life JFL
No, i just dont care anymore, I don't even want your sex, money,drugs,friendship,family, everything in this garbage world is worthless.
Self loathing, so what?
Why I would want to do something, to mentally fap out of it?
And even if i get recognition, why i would want recognition of some hypocrites?
I just wish this life never ever began.

But again, philosophists who preach about pessimism get ignored and blamed, the ones who get the big cake are the lying faggots who preach about optimism and values, ffs, that's the way normies cope, they need something to allay their pitiful existences.

No, i just dont care anymore, I don't even want your sex, money,drugs,friendship,family, everything in this garbage world is worthless.
1. JFL at "your", talk about a persecution complex, the world isn't "against you", stop it with these delusions

2. Ok, but you still cling to breathing air and (pointlessly) waking up everyday, and entertainment, etc, why not just kill yourself and be done with it?

Guys like you don't even have a consistent world view, if you actually believed what you said you'd be dead already, you are saying you don't want anything in this garbage world yet you cling to it hopelessly

You are just half assing both life and death, make a fucking choice

If you want to live then try and create an enjoyable life for yourself and live well

If you are truly tired of this world then kill yourself already and die, because as you are now, you are just a dead man walking

Make a choice already

1. JFL at "your", talk about a persecution complex, the world isn't "against you", stop it with these delusions

2. Ok, but you still cling to breathing air and (pointlessly) waking up everyday, and entertainment, etc, why not just kill yourself and be done with it?

Guys like you don't even have a consistent world view, if you actually believed what you said you'd be dead already, you are saying you don't want anything in this garbage world yet you cling to it hopelessly

You are just half assing both life and death, make a fucking choice

If you want to live then try and create an enjoyable life for yourself and live well

If you are truly tired of this world then kill yourself already and die, because as you are now, you are just a dead man walking

Make a choice already
You would just laugh at this stance but Idc:
I am a sissy coward who cant stand any sort of pain, that's why I'm not offing myself, I fear the physical pain that involves suicide, period.
Other than that, i agree 100% and I'm not hanging in any way in some hope.
Also, it isn't that the world is against just me, but this world is cruel with everyone in differents ways, people just find some way out, but it's worthless in the end since everyone has some sort of suffering.

it's worthless in the end since everyone has some sort of suffering.

I don't see how some sort of suffering makes it all worthless, if your enjoyment exceeds your suffering then that sounds worthwhile to me

At this point I don't think anything would be gained by interacting with you any further, so I'll just block you, good bye

Dunno about eurobeat that much i like to study with witch-house/darkwave, but only with songs i heard before to keep the work im doing as my main interest.
Flesh is one of the artists i like to listen when im working on something.
For eg:

That track has a sinister/dark vibe, especially the intro is amazing imo. That horn sound creates such a nice vibe directly at the beginning of the track. Its not an upbeat track but it still succeeds at putting me at the right mood to do my stuff :feelsmusic:.
Makes me more serious when i listen it.

I don't see how some sort of suffering makes it all worthless, if your enjoyment exceeds your suffering then that sounds worthwhile to me

At this point I don't think anything would be gained by interacting with you any further, so I'll just block you, good bye
U hu huhu can't stand the bitterness of reality and now I'm clinging to my hopes u huhhuhu I'm hiding In my hopes anesthesiated by lies of joy.
Now I block you because you aren't garish and enjoying life with copes as a genius I am.

Fucker has wet his pants knowing how shit reality is.

Fucking bastards like him is why normies keep saying "just cope, life is enjoying this x while not having y".
I wish you the worst you fucking weak ass.