Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Wear fitting clothes bro" is a COPE

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
I literally can't wear fitting clothes because I look like a woman, I have to hide my womanly figure with baggy clothes. My hips and pelvis are almost as wide as my shoulders despite having 12% bf and being a gymcel. There is no gym for my frame. Muscles don't add more than a few mm on your shoulders laterally unless you're a canonball shoulder steroid monster (btw canonball shoulders are genetic and not related to shoulder size but structure :feelsrope: :feelsrope: ).

I can't wear slim clothes, or suits or be without a shirt on the beach cuz I look disgusting:feelsree:. I have to wear baggy trash clothes it's the only way I look normal. There's no hope for me. Framecell is the worst cel you can be, even worse than being a shortcell. Also my ass is fat af even though I'm nofatmaxxing because of that, jfl my abs have visible veins all over yet my ass is like I'm obese it looks so disgusting how can a man have such fucked up fat distribution like me.:feelsrope:

Fashion is Teracope. Face and Height are what really matter

No clothes for your face and height

Fashionmaxxing only works if you are chad lite or high tier normie, foids will never like a sub5 male regardless of how well he is polished.

clothes make like a 10% difference

its not completely useless but if youre fucked youre fucked

where is the one picture from braincels?

Chad can wear a trash bag or simply nothing at all.

I think wearing fitting clothes does help. The uniform I wear at work fits me better than what I wear at home.
Obviously not enough to help a guy with an ugly face, a golden pile of shit is still a pile of shit afterall.

no man it does make a difference if a truecl walks around in clean buisneess atire or sweatpants with holes in them
a small difference is there

My condolences
My condolences

@Saudade thoughts on fashionmaxxing?

Fashion don't rlly matter so often u see chads dressed like fucking shit it makes no difference

Personally I fasionmaxx but I do it for myself

if u have a fat ass/thighs dm me (hey mods calm down im joking)

Bro, do you know you can't hide your figure with baggy clothes, right? On the other hand, you make yourself look even worse because your hanging clothes make your shoulders look narrower and your hips and pelvis look wider, just bite the bullet and start wearing fitting clothes, it's the best you can do.

Fashionmaxxing only works if you are chad lite or high tier normie, foids will never like a sub5 male regardless of how well he is polished.