Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Weather outside is nice and I'm rotting inside

over4men

over4men

卐 ✙ ᛋᛋ ꖦ
★★★
Fucking hell the weather is really nice today , very sunny and warm despite being in winter and yet here I am rotting in front of the pc and studying for exams all day feeling like shit I want to do bullet implants in my skull I wish I was chad rn going on a nice walk with a foid enjoying the weather and then later at night go to her house and have hot steamy sex in her room while her bluepilled dad is watching tv in the living room thinking his little princess is just studying innocently. fuck this clown world the government should consider being sub 5/10 a serious illness and offer free euthanasia to those who lost the genetic lottery so they can die in peace without ending on suicidewatch or a cripple

I have a balcony in my apartment so on nice days I grab a drink and chill whilst browsing the internet and listening to music. It's a vibe:feelscomfy:

at least you dont have nerve damage like me, palm goes completely numb after holding a mouse for longer than 20 seconds lololol

I have a balcony in my apartment so on nice days I grab a drink and chill whilst browsing the internet and listening to music. It's a vibe:feelscomfy:
not bad tho tbh my balcony is freezing so I wouldn't do that unless it's summer

outside weather is cope tbh

Fucking hell the weather is really nice today , very sunny and warm despite being in winter and yet here I am rotting in front of the pc and studying for exams all day feeling like shit I want to do bullet implants in my skull I wish I was chad rn going on a nice walk with a foid enjoying the weather and then later at night go to her house and have hot steamy sex in her room while her bluepilled dad is watching tv in the living room thinking his little princess is just studying innocently. fuck this clown world the government should consider being sub 5/10 a serious illness and offer free euthanasia to those who lost the genetic lottery so they can die in peace without ending on suicidewatch or a cripple
I'm right there with you. Sitting here in front of my laptop. Prepping for a Calc exam I'll fail. My popular musician sister just messaged me about being on her way to the studio before she goes home to her Chad bf. I see the sun, but I feel no warmth.