Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Webtoons suck donkey balls

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Some of them are really good like lookism, but they turn out bad. A freind from korea introduced to me to them, but they all have similar thems of a virgin mc loser who gets brutally bullied and then becomes succesful.

this one is ok, but got really bad, also there popular among teenage girls so be warned :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I downloaded webtoons. Its filled with shit and korean webtoons are just shit in general

Some of them are really good like lookism, but they turn out bad. A freind from korea introduced to me to them,
You have a friend from Korea? An online friend I presume.
How did you meet them?

You have a friend from Korea? An online friend I presume.
How did you meet them?
he moved from korea to australia, one of my best pals. Met him in school

he moved from korea to australia, one of my best pals. Met him in school
Not uncommon Ig but I think it's more common for guys from countries like China to move to Australia.
You are fortunate to have IRL male friends you can relate to ngl

Not uncommon Ig but I think it's more common for guys from countries like China to move to Australia.
You are fortunate to have IRL male friends you can relate to ngl
yep i live in an ethnic area, My other ethnic incel freind from looksmax grew up in a white mainly area and got brutally bullied. but making freinds depends on what area u live in

yep i live in an ethnic area, My other ethnic incel freind from looksmax grew up in a white mainly area and got brutally bullied. but making freinds depends on what area u live in
That you have an IRL ethnic incel friend that posts on looksmaxx (if I'm understanding that correctly) is even more impressive tbh

And agreed making close friends is very dependent on not only common interests but common background and the area you live in.

I am reading couple webtoons like unordinary and fisheye placebo. They seem cool.

Maybe you need to switch to manhwas. :feelshehe:

Some manwhas are nice tbh. Breaker for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back