Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL weebs.me

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
might as well be
banning waifus when

80 % of the users here are weebs

You know you like it/.

Better weeb than mod

Why so much hate on the weebs OP ? Can you explain why ?
They're annoying, they post their shit everywhere. Wasn't that bad but that fucking Japanese larper is making me hate them more (granted I didn't hate weebs before) .

They're annoying, they post their shit everywhere. Wasn't that bad but that fucking Japanese larper is making me hate them more (granted I didn't hate weebs before) .
They post on Off-topic, they don't spamm threads on the main. Ok i get it you dislike anime ,propably and hate all this. But it's fun for some of us and people like it. This forum is the only thing some people have here. It's their home and they decorate it with whatever they can.

free @nausea
put @animists in cage

All these japanese waifu avatars, and I'm just some chinese dude.

:feelsbadman:

nonweebs are fakecels
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Mother of copes

If anything being a weeb is what got you guys here in the first place. If you probably stopped wearing shirts with little girls on them and taking your crusty body pillows everywhere you probably would all have a chance (especially if you are a whitecel). Im just fucking ugly.

Smug4

What's wrong with liking anime. Seriously that's like hating people who like horror, or action

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Mother of copes

If anything being a weeb is what got you guys here in the first place. If you probably stopped wearing shirts with little girls on them and taking your crusty body pillows everywhere you probably would all have a chance (especially if you are a whitecel). Im just fucking ugly.

They post on Off-topic, they don't spamm threads on the main. Ok i get it you dislike anime ,propably and hate all this. But it's fun for some of us and people like it. This forum is the only thing some people have here. It's their home and they decorate it with whatever they can.

images-jpeg.48212

Spamming the off topic isn't much different. And I don't hate anime I've watched a few (the more mainstream ones) I just don't like the obsession some people have and need to shove it everywhere.

weeb genocide when

weebs > normies

weebs > normies
someone talking about their sex life with their body pillow vs someone talking about their sex life :feelshmm: tough choice

burn both kek

I don't see a problem with weebs.

someone talking about their sex life with their body pillow vs someone talking about their sex life :feelshmm: tough choice

burn both kek
yes

anime is top tier cope

Hating weebs is cope

Hm your kind right something happened here I'm not sure when and how but something definitely happened here :ping:

tbh tbh the only reason anime posters don't get banned for foid worship is because they are popular.

Weebs should be euthanized.

kek this thread is like a weeb vs non weeb incel war

pretty much

Exactly, when I left there was weebs put not as many and annoying as there is now

one can wish
when do you think the weeb influx happened? I feel like there are more weebs now too.

when do you think the weeb influx happened? I feel like there are more weebs now too.
Its the newercels most of the new ones have anime pics, the older ones ditdnt post much weeb shit but now its everywhere. I don't even think they are all full incels just weebs who are looking for a place to turn their own.

They need to ban weeb profile pics, bunch of loli worshippers which is hardly any different than female worship.

They need to ban weeb profile pics, bunch of loli worshippers which is hardly any different than female worship.
I wonder if there are more weebs now because of Zesto?