Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL weebs.me

U can thank feminism

Anime women are the idealistic woman that doesn't exist

anime are 2d Japanese women

Just ban all the RDF and the animist saturation will go back to a tolerable level. :feelswhere:

Also hating weebs is one of the reasons, beta uprising will never happen. Imagine the betas fighting each other JFL

Weebs are like cockroaches. You step on one but they just keep multiplying.

tbh tbh the only reason anime posters don't get banned for foid worship is because they are popular.
I am a weeb and i am not popular. Also i hope and think i don't annoy other members.

Also hating weebs is one of the reasons, beta uprising will never happen. Imagine the betas fighting each other JFL
we are not betas we are omegas since we get the least amount of respect from society. Betas are technically Chadlites, aka the right hand man to the Alpha.
I am a weeb and i am not popular. Also i hope and think i don't annoy other members.
you are a good weeb at least. I don't remember you annoying me at all when I can think of a lot of other anime posters who do.

I wonder if there are more weebs now because of Zesto?
They need to ban this larping faggot already. He is so annoying and he sound like a fucking fakecel I don know how anyone takes him seriously.
I doubt a weeb can do any damage :feelskek:

Weebs are like cockroaches. You step on one but they just keep multiplying.

Just ban all the RDF and the animist saturation will go back to a tolerable level. :feelswhere:
pretty much

2D Worship ban when?