Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Weed is a fakecel" Ultimate Debunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Fuck, what the fuck is this? Some kind of tradition for JBW larpers to say "weed is a fakecel" once every month? I am honestly tired of this baiting that tries and gets me warned and @Bronzehawkattack(the chameleon who claimed that he got 0 matches in Thailand what's impossible) has already succeeded by typing in non sense yesterday which I tried to address and that resulted in me getting warned which also resulted in me making this thread so from now on I will be linking this thread to whoever says I am a larper.
How can I be a larper if I have received 0 IOIs in my whole life? How can a fakecel receive 0? Instead, I have been receiving IODs(indications of disgust) from both males and females. I have told those stories many times but let me repeat them, when I was 13 years old I got a unibrow and a Polish foid made fun of it in school with her friend. What about that one time when a random foid in school started shouting "look at his face, look at his face!" while pointing at my face? What about that one time when a sub4 foid with no eyebrows and her fat friends said to me "you've got a nice six pack but an ugly face" then 5 minutes later she offered my friend a blowjob when I was near them? What about that last high school year when my ex "friend" became a bully to me and started spitting at my head and uniform like I am some sort of omega subhuman? What about that one time when I tried to create a kik account and add people so I could chat but a teen foid added me asking me "why are you so ugly"? What about that one time in childhood when foids hated me and one said "why are u trying to act hard?" when I didn't(I was actually still introverted as a kid)? What about that one time when I went to dance classes for 1 day and foid looked at me in disgust that was forced to dance with me? She was also looking at her friends almost loling. What about that one time when I was invited outside by a foid(who also happened to be from the same city like me and even same town so we had lots of stuff in common) just for her to tell me 5 mins later after I went outside "there's another boy near, I will hang out with him", then her and her friend started avoiding me on the streets, even crossing the road just to avoid me MULTIPLE TIMES? What about that one time when I had very severe acne and strangers as well as my friends were making fun of me? Can you imagine that serotonin level drop? What about that one time when 2 weeks ago I legit scared a femoid cleaner that she jumped up?
Now let's talk about tinder. Why do I not get messages there and when I text first I get ignored or get short answers? When someone makes an experiment with me even with frauded pictures they always fail, why? Now imagine what happens when I use my unfrauded pics...
Now about Thailand coping... Anyone can get matches there, anyone can get messages there and it was a new cope back then, @/pol/cel who is a 4/10 curry got a gf there within 2 days. @CopingGymcel made an experiment there with a legit 1.5/10 truecel and he was able to get a gf so I am not even going to talk about that, here's 1 more proof @11gaijin made an experiment there as a curry and he got tons of matches, so don't even mention Thailand coping.
Landwhale situation is explained here https://incels.is/threads/to-whoever-called-me-a-fakecel.2938/
Let's talk about my looks. STOP POSTING MY HEAVILY FRAUDED PICTURES BECAUSE I DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT and let me prove that. I am not going to post my full face because it is against rules but I will post parts of my face as well as my side profile.
Let's start from when I was just 13 years old... Believe it or not but I was a truecel from the age of 13 until the age of 18, I was riddled with severe acne, I had long hair and unibrow until I started plucking it out. Here's a pic of my acne when I was 18 years old riding camels in Spain
, note that I was on 4th month of accutane so my acne was even 2x worse than in the picture. My self esteem was non existent and my anxiety was over the top back then but I got it cleared up with the help of accutane thank fucking god.
What about now? I have still got scars, and I've still got my recessed chin, I still have shitty skin texture, retracted lower eyelids, recessed maxilla, shit lip area etc.
Here's a picture of my fucked up chin
How can a fakecel have a chin like that? LOL
What about my eye area? It's still fucking cucked NCT with lower eyelid retraction

Wanna see my fucking skin texture?

Wow what a clear skin I have that def will get me laid.

People consider me a fucking omega due to my looks and interactions that I have are pretty observable and if you would observe them it would be so obvious people don't take me seriously, let alone foids when I legit had 0 female friends my whole life.

Mhmm what about my steam hours?
Do you really think a fakecel would have that many steam hours? No, not even 30% of is idled but most likely 5% or so. I also have 4050+ dota matches.

And finally, do you really think a fakecel would make a 10k characters post explaining his situation? Compare me to other guys who turned out to be fakecels, they were saying "tfw kkhv" or "I am autistic xdd", shit like that, while I am ALWAYS honest about myself whilelist you could obviously see Tellem T and whogivesafucc was larping yet you felt for THEM. :feelskek:

JFL if you think anyone is going to read that giant wall of text. Just ignore them if it upsets you that much.

Bro you had sex. Stop larping

You could ascend because you're apparently not that ugly, but it would be hard without a social circle.

ParagraphMaxx boyo.

Me and the rest of your friends are waiting for you to post more on Looksmax.org

Dude, you're good-looking. Face that fact. You're above average in looks.

I, for one, am not for you getting banned because of it, just like I'm not for it in the cases of a plethora of other attractive guys here. But I do believe you guys are fools for wasting your decent looks LARPing here (and also on games, Discord, Reddit, whatever). If I looked like you I'd be trying so fucking hard to ascend (and probably succeeding).

Damn dude. I don't think you're a fakecel tbh.

u don't look that bad sir, but you can still be a incel and look somewhat good, you dont have to explain your self its all good you know your a incel and as do i why else would you post so much on this website? normies wouldn't waste there time on this

:chad:Oh no no no, im not falling for that, Chad boyo

Like legit ascended. Had sex with a girl who wanted to have sex with him.
Oh, the fuck. Those Steam hours though, that's truecel tier.

Like legit ascended. Had sex with a girl who wanted to have sex with him.
if he had sex with a girl whom wanted to have sex with him he can still be a incel? I've watched videos of people who said they had sex maybe once or even twice but were dry for the rest of there lives

Weed belongs here. People on here think sub8 is a meme, but it´s not. It´s 100% reality.

Always remember this is your competition and you are competing for the same girls as these guys if you put yourself out there:

6v4i75s.jpg

fmuetYB.jpg

GZj6wrk.jpg

we-must-secure-the-existence-of-our-people-and-a-35474027.png

why would the average foid pick the 4th guy (weed) when she is constantly being bombarded with better options?

And all those other guys I posted aren´t even top tier. They´re "only" 8s.

This nigga just went nuclear to protect his incel status.

I don’t think you’re a fakecel tbh but you mog me to oblivion.

It's funny how even bluepilled normies can tell you are below average in looks and treat you accordingly, but "blackpilled" incels with "knowledge" in looks theory call you chadlite/Chad/fakecel etc. The reality is people here are bluepilled in looks if they call you a fakecel. They also tend to overrate themselves. The JBW cope is too strong here tbh.

@Modus Coperandi @Incellectual @itsogrecel @Curious0 @Adoring Fan
@Bronzehawkattack
I dare you to go near a college campus and observe the looks of all the young adult males there. I want you to report back the percentage of them that have badly receded chins, horrible skin, NCT, chimp philtrum or any other 3 really bad features combined(and please don't take face fat into account, females don't give a shit about that apparently). You will see that @Weed is clearly below average, but not that ugly.

Fuck, what the fuck is this? Some kind of tradition for JBW larpers to say "weed is a fakecel" once every month? I am honestly tired of this baiting that tries and gets me warned and @Bronzehawkattack(the chameleon who claimed that he got 0 matches in Thailand what's impossible) has already succeeded by typing in non sense yesterday which I tried to address and that resulted in me getting warned which also resulted in me making this thread so from now on I will be linking this thread to whoever says I am a larper.
How can I be a larper if I have received 0 IOIs in my whole life? How can a fakecel receive 0? Instead, I have been receiving IODs(indications of disgust) from both males and females. I have told those stories many times but let me repeat them, when I was 13 years old I got a unibrow and a Polish foid made fun of it in school with her friend. What about that one time when a random foid in school started shouting "look at his face, look at his face!" while pointing at my face? What about that one time when a sub4 foid with no eyebrows and her fat friends said to me "you've got a nice six pack but an ugly face" then 5 minutes later she offered my friend a blowjob when I was near them? What about that last high school year when my ex "friend" became a bully to me and started spitting at my head and uniform like I am some sort of omega subhuman? What about that one time when I tried to create a kik account and add people so I could chat but a teen foid added me asking me "why are you so ugly"? What about that one time in childhood when foids hated me and one said "why are u trying to act hard?" when I didn't(I was actually still introverted as a kid)? What about that one time when I went to dance classes for 1 day and foid looked at me in disgust that was forced to dance with me? She was also looking at her friends almost loling. What about that one time when I was invited outside by a foid(who also happened to be from the same city like me and even same town so we had lots of stuff in common) just for her to tell me 5 mins later after I went outside "there's another boy near, I will hang out with him", then her and her friend started avoiding me on the streets, even crossing the road just to avoid me MULTIPLE TIMES? What about that one time when I had very severe acne and strangers as well as my friends were making fun of me? Can you imagine that serotonin level drop? What about that one time when 2 weeks ago I legit scared a femoid cleaner that she jumped up?
Now let's talk about tinder. Why do I not get messages there and when I text first I get ignored or get short answers? When someone makes an experiment with me even with frauded pictures they always fail, why? Now imagine what happens when I use my unfrauded pics...
Now about Thailand coping... Anyone can get matches there, anyone can get messages there and it was a new cope back then, @/pol/cel who is a 4/10 curry got a gf there within 2 days. @CopingGymcel made an experiment there with a legit 1.5/10 truecel and he was able to get a gf so I am not even going to talk about that, here's 1 more proof @11gaijin made an experiment there as a curry and he got tons of matches, so don't even mention Thailand coping.
Landwhale situation is explained here https://incels.is/threads/to-whoever-called-me-a-fakecel.2938/
Let's talk about my looks. STOP POSTING MY HEAVILY FRAUDED PICTURES BECAUSE I DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT and let me prove that. I am not going to post my full face because it is against rules but I will post parts of my face as well as my side profile.
Let's start from when I was just 13 years old... Believe it or not but I was a truecel from the age of 13 until the age of 18, I was riddled with severe acne, I had long hair and unibrow until I started plucking it out. Here's a pic of my acne when I was 18 years old riding camels in Spain View attachment 55422, note that I was on 4th month of accutane so my acne was even 2x worse than in the picture. My self esteem was non existent and my anxiety was over the top back then but I got it cleared up with the help of accutane thank fucking god.
What about now? I have still got scars, and I've still got my recessed chin, I still have shitty skin texture, retracted lower eyelids, recessed maxilla, shit lip area etc.
Here's a picture of my fucked up chin
View attachment 55411 How can a fakecel have a chin like that? LOL
What about my eye area? It's still fucking cucked NCT with lower eyelid retraction
View attachment 55412
Wanna see my fucking skin texture?
View attachment 55414
Wow what a clear skin I have that def will get me laid.

People consider me a fucking omega due to my looks and interactions that I have are pretty observable and if you would observe them it would be so obvious people don't take me seriously, let alone foids when I legit had 0 female friends my whole life.

Mhmm what about my steam hours?
View attachment 55420 Do you really think a fakecel would have that many steam hours? No, not even 30% of is idled but most likely 5% or so. I also have 4050+ dota matches.

And finally, do you really think a fakecel would make a 10k characters post explaining his situation? Compare me to other guys who turned out to be fakecels, they were saying "tfw kkhv" or "I am autistic xdd", shit like that, while I am ALWAYS honest about myself whilelist you could obviously see Tellem T and whogivesafucc was larping yet you felt for THEM. :feelskek:
I fell you bro, i am accused of being a fakecel too in here, i wish you the best

This community is wierd as fuck. Why do guys fight for the right to remain here? I hate being an incel. If the opportunity came, I would leave this place without any second thoughts. Stay here if you want, man. But be certain that you are wasting potential.

It's funny how even bluepilled normies can tell you are below average in looks and treat you accordingly, but "blackpilled" incels with "knowledge" in looks theory call you chadlite/Chad/fakecel etc. The reality is people here are bluepilled in looks if they call you a fakecel. They also tend to overrate themselves. The JBW cope is too strong here tbh.

@Bronzehawkattack
I dare you to go near a college campus and observe the looks of all the young adult males there. I want you to report back the percentage of them that have badly receded chins, horrible skin, NCT, chimp philtrum or any other 3 really bad features combined(and please don't take face fat into account, females don't give a shit about that apparently). You will see that @Weed is clearly below average, but not that ugly.
He'd get mogged to oblivion in college, but he does not look like someone I'd picture as a truecel. It's hard for him to get laid, but he will eventually make it because he does not look disgusting.

He'd get mogged to oblivion in college, but he does not look like someone I'd picture as a truecel. It's hard for him to get laid, but he will eventually make it because he does not look disgusting.
He can make it way later in life if he betabuxes or travels to SEA. But he looks like an incel imo.

Weed belongs here. People on here think sub8 is a meme, but it´s not. It´s 100% reality.

Always remember this is your competition and you are competing for the same girls as these guys if you put yourself out there:

we-must-secure-the-existence-of-our-people-and-a-35474027.png

why would the average foid pick the 4th guy (weed) when she is constantly being bombarded with better options?

And all those other guys I posted aren´t even top tier. They´re "only" 8s.

And we must belive that this guy is bellow avarage....and an incel....yeah right, some people here think we are idiots.:feelsree:

JFL if you think anyone is going to read that giant wall of text. Just ignore them if it upsets you that much.
I was like fuck all of that :feelskek:

you mog me by 5 points. we have the same chin.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This community is wierd as fuck. Why do guys fight for the right to remain here? I hate being an incel. If the opportunity came, I would leave this place without any second thoughts. Stay here if you want, man. But be certain that you are wasting potential.
>“This Community is weird as fuck”

Then leave then, you sound like a normie, once you take the blackpill you can never remain the same

He's a mod on looksmax. Come to think of it so is my bro & a turbo Manlet so you can still be semi way decent and still be fucked but I do agree he has one of the best chances out of the lot of us. PSL I would give him a current 5.5 bearing in mind that male models are 8 PSL. When he looksmaxes he can easily get up to 7.5 PSL. Blackpilled Normie so he's acceptable here. Otherwise alot of people would get kicked off here.

For some reason I expected a long paragraph from you, but I guess not. Well played.:feelshmm:
I would have put more effort in, but im on my phone right now so I cant give Weed the attention he wants right now:feelsokman:

@Bronzehawkattack

I live on a large college campus. Weed is clearly above average from my own observations of people here.

I live on a large college campus. Weed is clearly above average from my own observations of people here.
I dont believe you. I am in the most in el course but most guys mog him to death. He only mogs very fat people and truecels like me.

Just be angry theory

I dont believe you. I am in the most in el course but most guys mog him to death. He only mogs very fat people and truecels like me.

I'd put him at 55th percentile in terms of looks. Are you seriously telling me that a jawless acne covered manlet mogs him?

>thinking having sexy time doesnt count as an IOI

jZgDhiP.gif

And we must belive that this guy is bellow avarage....and an incel....yeah right, some people here think we are idiots.:feelsree:
he´s definitely not below average. He is good looking, but being good looking is not enough nowadays. You literally need male model looks to be visible to the average woman, it´s not an exaggeration.

he´s definitely not below average. He is good looking, but being good looking is not enough nowadays. You literally need male model looks to be visible to the average woman, it´s not an exaggeration.
You are coping. The average college guy mogs him to death.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

I dont really know,
But you mog me super hard and if you are considered incel I might aswell kill myself in a few days.

You have sex and you are good looking, you don't belong here, accept it and fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.