Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weed or alcohol?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
6d6a6f11488719b4025cbb852cf876cf  indian skull medical marijuana
472c22e7a81a023c4a4dfc961b873b71  bud
Budswallpaper020 1920x1080

Yes please.

alcohol is shit

I fuckin' despise hard liquor, although I don't mind a beer here or there.
i chugged 2 light beers once and I didn't feel shit and my head hurt. also they tasted terrible. same thing happened with a cup of wine. I think im allergic from my asian side because it makes my face red

i chugged 2 light beers once and I didn't feel shit and my head hurt. also they tasted terrible. same thing happened with a cup of wine. I think im allergic from my asian side because it makes my face red

I grew to like the taste as I've gotten older. It's essentially soda for adults. Being tipsy feels really good, too.

Sucks you can't enjoy it. I don't drink often anyway.

god damn i wish weed was legal here, simply because i dont have access to it rn.

Here i am killing my liver with alcohol, oh well, anything to pass the time, and if i die in 10 years time, so be it.

I smoke cigarettes

LDAR life, low responsibility, lots of time, weed.
Busy life, high responsibility, little free time, alcohol.

My choice: neither of both. Drugs are for cucks.

god damn i wish weed was legal here, simply because i dont have access to it rn.

Here i am killing my liver with alcohol, oh well, anything to pass the time, and if i die in 10 years time, so be it.

Weed isn't legal where I live.

I never liked the idea of drinking to get a "high".

Not to mention alcohol tastes terrible.

Ehhhhh... How about neither? ^.^

Well when it comes to liquor I prefer Jagermeister. As for weed anything above Brown schwag will due I have a vaporizer called the magic flying launch box which is a stealth smokers tool. It allows me to get high without any of the coughing or worrying about the smell it's awesome I've drunk beers just Corona, Modelo, Heineken, Budweiser. As of lately though I haven't been doing any much of both for about a year actually but throughout my teens and early twenties I was hitting that s*** up all the time I'm 24 right now.