Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weekly advice thread (August 3, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Hi, r/incelTear! I'm a 30 year old virgin (but not an incel) and I'm wondering if you could help me and give me some advice on how to find a girlfriend. I browse this sub regularly and completely reject the idea of the blackpill. I know that looks don't matter and that it's all my personality. That being said, I'm 5'4" and below average looking, but I went to many therapy sessions and learned to respect women so now I am close to what incels would call a chad. Still, I have no luck in dating. I know my looks and height have absolutely nothing to do with that so please tell me how do I improve my personality even more?

yikes sweaty, you sound entitled, no gf for u

Hi, r/incelTear! I'm a 30 year old virgin (but not an incel) and I'm wondering if you could help me and give me some advice on how to find a girlfriend. I browse this sub regularly and completely reject the idea of the blackpill. I know that looks don't matter and that it's all my personality. That being said, I'm 5'4" and below average looking, but I went to many therapy sessions and learned to respect women so now I am close to what incels would call a chad. Still, I have no luck in dating. I know my looks and height have absolutely nothing to do with that so please tell me how do I improve my personality even more?
Nice larp :feelskek: You obviously forgot to have 100000000 showers and cut your hair 100000000 times a day.

Have you tried watching Captain Marvel?

Have you tried watching Captain Marvel?
I watched it so many times I have the whole script inside my head. I was told that it would help me attract women, but no success so far. I guess I'll watch it again today.