Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Weekly advice threaderino

Weekly cope threaderino.

"How do I change my mindset about looks? Objectively I know they don't matter one bit"

:feelsseriously: objectively based on what? Retarded platitudes and make believe stories about some balding indian janitor slaying?

"How do I change my mindset about looks? Objectively I know they don't matter one bit"

:feelsseriously: objectively based on what? Retarded platitudes and make believe stories about some balding indian janitor slaying?
everyone acknowledges the blackpill deep down, even normies know looks matter, they just deny it because they no that if they fully accept that looks are everything they'll realize they have no hope for a relationship

>"How do I change my mindset about looks? Objectively I know they don't matter one bit"
>proceeds to use the rest of his post to talk about how he tried to alter his looks for years - not for himself, but because he wanted to look better for women and his peers

Riiiiiiight.... well if looks objectively don't matter, then he should have had no reason to try to alter his looks in the pursuit of women and he would have been comfortable with how he looked to begin with, unless he wanted to change his looks purely for himself and not due to peer pressure.

I do feel sorry that he was bullied though - children are brutally honest and occasionally cruel. Also as an aside, he should probably stay away from FDS for his mental health.

>I know looks don't matter one bit
>Got bullied 24/7 for having bad looks

hwo to ascend:
rape
rape
rape
rape
rape
rape
rape
rape
rape