Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weekly i wish i was dead thread

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Sorry thats all i feel everyday

That makes two of us.

:dab: In an alternate reality, i am rotting 6ft beneath the ground :dab:

I wish i die in peaceful

Some days I just wish I was dead, not even hell scares me when reality hits me.

I'm forever going through the rigmarole on how and when my suicide should occur. It'd be so much better to never have been conceived at all.

Can't take it anymore
33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4 1

Some days I just wish I was dead, not even hell scares me when reality hits me.
We're already in Hell in a way so would it really be that much of a transition?

We're already in Hell in a way so would it really be that much of a transition?
I dunno bro, how Bible describes hell, eternal burning in fire lake scares me to death. Imagine living this shitty life then spend eternity in constant pain and torture. I wish I was never concieved.

I dunno bro, how Bible describes hell, eternal burning in fire lake scares me to death. Imagine living this shitty life then spend eternity in constant pain and torture. I wish I was never concieved.
Yeah, although to be fair, I honestly believe the concept of Hell was added to keep the peasants in line and have them obey their masters. The threat of punishment works wonders to manipulate people. We won't know until we're dead (and ofc that's when it's too late to change.)

I'm sure most of us want to die but we are too afraid to take our own lives.

The good news is that there is no evidence for hell. There is actually evidence against the Bible.

Weekly? It's daily

Not true, people dig up your bones thousands of years from now and will go oh wow hes got a chad skull
People from thousand of years from now would be genetically engineered Tera-Uber-Chads. They would make fun of the Giga-Chads of this age. Giga-Truecels like me would be an entirely different species different from humans to those moggers.

The good news is that there is no evidence for hell. There is actually evidence against the Bible.
I dunno I was always thaught in church how will sinners be thrown in hell with demons, I will have to read Bible more thoroughly.

shit day again

I dunno I was always thaught in church how will sinners be thrown in hell with demons, I will have to read Bible more thoroughly.
It’s all mythology and cope

What if a dream where you instantly fall and wake up is our guardian angel telling us the only way out :feelstastyman::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: