Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious weekly what you doing this weekend thread

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
well for me next week i have a huge test i have to pass to get in uni. right now im really behind and theres slim chance ill pass it
so ill study ALL weekend sadly. and good chance ill rope next week if ill find out i have not future, not only romantically but also financially.

in case i rope i hope someone will keep my tradition of those threads. its important
#IncelsWeekendsMattersToo

Exam next week too, but then summer which I am looking forward to, but might change my mind when it's actually here

highlights will be sleeping and eating maybe a jerk if i can bring myself to look at a screen.

Hopefully get my liscense finally. My driving test is tomorrow.

Same thing that I do every other day.

well for me next week i have a huge test i have to pass to get in uni. right now im really behind and theres slim chance ill pass it
so ill study ALL weekend sadly. and good chance ill rope next week if ill find out i have not future, not only romantically but also financially.

in case i rope i hope someone will keep my tradition of those threads. its important
#IncelsWeekendsMattersToo
Gonna study, drink, watch some anime, and watch a movie like I do every weekend, I think it will be Excalibur(1981).

been fasting like crazy lost 3 kg in few days (from 110kg to 94kg in 3 or 4 months), now playing yakuza kiwami 2 and rage 2

3 Exams next week but just gonna wing it.

LDAR weekend.

I failed out of college and still have $20K in loans to pay.

I already declared bankruptcy.

I’m unemployed and a failure in life.

I’m going to rope. It’s over.

Good luck on your test bro.

Maybe you can copy off somebody or cheat?

Lay in bed in pain like every other day

I failed out of college and still have $20K in loans to pay.

I already declared bankruptcy.

I’m unemployed and a failure in life.

I’m going to rope. It’s over.

Good luck on your test bro.

Maybe you can copy off somebody or cheat?
feel bad for you bro.
and no sadly no way its an offical goverment test tight security....

Will hate 3d femoids, as always

Exercising and LDAR. I really want to get drunk with some buddies. TFW when no buddies :feelsbadman:

I probably sound stupid, but I’m almost 40 and alcohol fucked me up.

Just be careful.

since im out of school this time, LDAR

I’m supposed to do assignments

Relaxing today and working tomorrow.

Wasting away into nothingness
Wasting away into nothingness

Last edited:
Finishing my online courses to get my programming certificates asap and sixpackmaxing in the gym.

which site?

Coursera, bro. However, I will get probably just one or two. I´m a cheapskate, and I tend by default to study programming languages from the online documentation or watching Jewtube videos, if I have troubles with some concept.

I managed to pass boyo. Lifefuel tbh. The drivers liscence pill fucking annoyed me.

The same thing I do every week. Just LDAR for life bro.

Coursera, bro. However, I will get probably just one or two. I´m a cheapskate, and I tend by default to study programming languages from the online documentation or watching Jewtube videos, if I have troubles with some concept.
study at lynda.com bro. its better and also theres some ways to get it for free (i did in 5 minutes)

Playing Sims 4 so I can live the life of a gigachad and have my own harem it's a pretty good cope

study at lynda.com bro. its better and also theres some ways to get it for free (i did in 5 minutes)

I have tried, but now it says Lynda has become LinkedIn learning. I´m going to see what they offer for free, though. Anyway, thanks! :panties:

Studying for exams mixed in with LDAR. Hardly left my room all day

Played video games yesterday but today, just gonna spend my time LDAR’ing probably if this headache doesn’t fuck off. Sucks that you plan to rope.