Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Weight loss drugs

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Been researching fat burners and found 2 compounds that I will be using for my cut. Also I won’t be telling anyone irl that I used them. Will just get shredded and get compliments and say it’s all hard work and diet. :feelsLSD:

do you fat burners even work? I just assumed they where a meme cope for fat women

do you fat burners even work? I just assumed they where a meme cope for fat women
I’m talking ones you can’t buy at Walmart. Either sarms or shit you have to inject. Some of which is illegal depending on your country.

Most of them sound panic inducing tbh

Most of them sound panic inducing tbh
The stimulant ones yes. I can’t use them as I’m very sensitive to stims. But some of these compounds are not stimulant.

The stimulant ones yes. I can’t use them as I’m very sensitive to stims. But some of these compounds are not stimulant.
I was also thinking about DNP since it supposedly raises your temperature and heart rate.

I was also thinking about DNP since it supposedly raises your temperature and heart rate.
Works well but dangerous and no way i would use it. The two compounds I will use are Frag and Cardarine.

enjoy balls cancer

Been researching fat burners and found 2 compounds that I will be using for my cut. Also I won’t be telling anyone irl that I used them. Will just get shredded and get compliments and say it’s all hard work and diet. :feelsLSD:
ECA stack?