Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weird shit

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
So I am binge smonk weed, and when you smonk you don't dream fucking at all.. But today, today I dreamt what the fuck, I also smoked 2 grams yesterday after 5PM So I dreamed, I also received bit sad news from my grandma right after I woke up. Today is weird shit, coincidences are real but this shit.. Idk tbh, I also dreamed about my friend, ex friend from childhood who is a manlet but a slayer due to his face and high T, so he did some shit to me in the dream(we were smoking weed and he threw half of the joint into my neighbour's garden while laughing so I got mad) and I threw him against the ground and it felt good.

When I smoke weed, I get high IQ thoughts like we are part of the universe and the universe is part of us, sheeeeeeeeeet.

Vi sitter här i Venten och spelar lite DotA

When I smoke weed, I get high IQ thoughts like we are part of the universe and the universe is part of us, sheeeeeeeeeet.
weed deludes me into thinking I’m high IQ when in reality I’m still a low IQ dumb cunt.

I thought u quit smoking weed, sounds like u should tbh

ded srs?

Saddening news. im sorry about this OP