Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We'll never have this (post 0xAEDFD95649)

singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★

I just want a girl who I can go to a rink with... to skate and to hold hands with.... while blasting Third Eye Blind or some other 90's alternative shit.
Is that too much to ask for?
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Mickey

I want zerotwo :cryfeels:

This makes me wanna die.

Not clicking cause I feel depressed

couldn't even do this, too high inhib

also idk if she's a whore because I didn't watch but she looks like she is one

mental_out said that in the show it was heavily implied she had slept with many men :feelstrash: Lookscel however denied this, possibly massively coping

I hate ice skating tbh

mental_out said that in the show it was heavily implied she had slept with many men :feelstrash: Lookscel however denied this, possibly massively coping
I don't know how he reached this conclusion. He didn't like the show because a fat guy got cucked in it brutally.

Don't mean to foid-worship but Jennifer Connelly in her prime was really close to my ideal type of girl tbhngl

not one second I hate music I hate women I hate chads and I hate music produced by chad with women in the music video

what about roller skating then?
I suck at both tbh i have to hold the wall to stand up. I remember I had to go for a summer camp trip in middle school and I just humiliated myself

I just want a woman to like me, that's all.