Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Went for three weeks without drinking, now opened the bottle

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
So relaxing

I tried contacting local weed dealers from Tor net but they didn not respond so I decided to open the bottle.
Really relaxing

Also I bought some high quality tobacco and gotta say it goes well with alcohol

wow you have your own balcony. I'm not an apartment person but i gotta say that's a form of luxury. If you can avoid normies, chads and stacys that is..

How safe is buying drugs from tor?
This post is purely intended for educational purposes

cool pipe
How safe is buying drugs from tor?
This post is purely intended for educational purposes
Never done it but as far as I'm aware from meeting others who have done it, unless you make it really obvious glowinthedarks don't have the manpower to feel the urge to do you in.

Also I bought some high quality tobacco
Tabacco-pipe mate :feelshmm:? Anyway, don't drink too much, better smoke weed in the pipe ;)

i cant even go 3 weeks without fapping

I personally prefer weed tbh

Where do I buy drugs? I can't order drugs online because I don't think that would work in my country. I also don't have my own credit card and I live with my parents. I have no social contacts, I don't know anyone.

I never drank in my life. No beer, wine, Whiskey, Rum. I'm almost 57.

I tried quitting the bottle, but there is absolutely nothing else in my life to fill the void. My free time is filled with literally nothing else but copes.

darknet markets are based, idk how i would get drugs otherwise.

ill get more heroin eventually, might consider getting mdma and shrooms (haven't tried shrooms)

Where do I buy drugs? I can't order drugs online because I don't think that would work in my country. I also don't have my own credit card and I live with my parents. I have no social contacts, I don't know anyone.

Go around in a ghetto at 3am when u smell weed ask the junkie who he got it from.

Go around in a ghetto at 3am when u smell weed ask the junkie who he got it from.
I don't think my city has a ghetto or at least not an American style ghetto. There's some gypsy settlements, but I don't think gypsies have drugs and I don't want to deal with gypsies. Most people here get weed from their friends. I don't have friends.

I've been two weeks sober. My usual was 5-6 tallboys and 4-5 shots of whiskey at night. Shakes are a bitch.

Ngl, that balcony looks comfy. You get a good view during the night and you can relax by smoking a pipe and drinking some alcohol and think about the true meaning of life.

Ngl, that balcony looks comfy. You get a good view during the night and you can relax by smoking a pipe and drinking some alcohol and think about the true meaning of life.
I do have a room mate and he is a chad faggot.
Anyways I don't give a shit about him.
He didn't wash his dishes so I put his dishes into a dumpster and told him the next time he doesn't wash them, he'll find them from a dumpster again

I do have a room mate and he is a chad faggot.
Anyways I don't give a shit about him.
He didn't wash his dishes so I put his dishes into a dumpster and told him the next time he doesn't wash them, he'll find them from a dumpster again
Now thats based and :blackpill:. I recommend that you keep going. I would of probably done the same if I was in that scenario. I just wish that you posted more pictures of the view, specifically the view at night.

Now thats based and :blackpill:. I recommend that you keep going. I would of probably done the same if I was in that scenario. I just wish that you posted more pictures of the view, specifically the view at night.
I really can't because some high IQcels could pinpoint where I live

How'd a junkie be smoking weed? Crack, smack or meth makes you a brass monkey. Weed not so much.

What you avoid liquid?

Btw still drunk