Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Went outside, saw girls in tight shorts and bras, day ruined

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I should have expected as much leaving the safety of my room for the outside world that I so despise. I thought that maybe this time it’ll be different.

It wasn’t.

I saw a foid wearing hardly anything to cover her breasts and it was pure suifuel. I would never be able to put my penis between those boobs. Then back to back I kept seeing urinals wearing these tight denim whore shorts. It’s over.

Last edited:
never leave your basement theory is legit

My eyes are watering when I see hot women

Nice legs of teen girls, and theey not giving me to touch :reeeeee:

just hikikomorimaxx

I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

Glad I work nightshift.
Never see women dress like this

It makes me furious. Holes never exercise but have decent bodies. My sister never goes to gym, the only thing she does is going to some kind of "dancing practice" and she has the same body like the foids you see at the gym.

Ragefuel when this happens

tell me more about it tbh

summer is the worst

It's gonna be another fucking summer of this as usual, maybe even worse if normies go outside and socialize more due to missing out thanks to Corona-chan. Fucking shit

I live in the us south and I can tell u teen jbs will go out in tops u can see their tits in it just straight up bras

I fucking hate summer, it's the most normoid of all seasons.

I want to ruin them.

All the insects and parasites swarm outside to harass innocent incels, I miss winter already.
I fucking hate the sheer amount of roaches that make an appearance during summer. Can't wait for winter to be back.

I went outside and saw a girl on my bikeride and my day was ruined

yes that ruins my day too. btw I've seeing in IG that some foids are going outside with transparent shirt so that seems to become the new way of foids dressing is truly suifuel tbh , usually foids of the usa but is fucking brutal probably would become a trend soon

Should've called her a slut.

> Go outside
> See women
> Day ruined

It's gonna be another fucking summer of this as usual, maybe even worse if normies go outside and socialize more due to missing out thanks to Corona-chan. Fucking shit
Hope they fuckin do
We need ScareCrowcels to make some biological attack threats (İn Batman:Arkham Knight)

453758F7 AC10 4C02 A0AE 6127850874A8

Brutal. Absolutely brutal.

Me as well. Just thinking about what I missed out literally makes me rage.

Why go outside as an incel?