Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL went through some pictures of a party in my study city and JFL AT THIS PIC LOL SUBHUMAN MOGGED

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
32683127_1348970051871916_1454700144640393216_o.jpg

WTF IS THAT facial expression on the left, and LMFAO at that guys jawline on the right. JFL JFL JFL
havent often seen a harder mog in a picture

this picture is absolute BRUTAL suicide fuel. imagine being the guy on the left and getting tagged in that post

Last edited:
i wonder who got laid that night

mogged in every sense from hair texture to height to face to eye color.

Superman next to some beta cuck:lul::lul::lul::lul: It looks like the normie is trying to convince himself that he's having a good time:lul::lul::lul:

WTF IS THAT facial expression on the left, and LMFAO at that guys jawline on the right. JFL JFL JFL

Uuuuuugh i am having fun listening to loud music and wasting all my money without getting a single female contact

That face, man... the face of tasting the sour bluepill.

Earth-shattering moggery.

Jeez that guy got mogged to death !!!!

this picture is absolute BRUTAL suicide fuel. imagine being the guy on the left and getting tagged in that post
That facial expression is the expression of a dead man walking, who is only alive via incredible amounts of cope

Lol @ de gemiddelde nederlanders ik zie gelijk dat het tattas zijn

That chad doesn't even give a fuck about anything right now except fucking stacies because he has some nerd doing his work for him.

god that guy is so good looking he doesn't even look human. I can't stop laughing at his face

why is god so evil? condeming one to eternal missery and the other for a life time of pleasure

God is one sadistic piece of shit, lmao. If I were this guy or the one at OP I woudn't be alive anymore. Please save yourself some suicide fuel and don't go to clubs with Chads and Stacies all around.

God is one sadistic piece of shit, lmao. If I were this guy or the one at OP I woudn't be alive anymore. Please save yourself some suicide fuel and don't go to clubs with Chads and Stacies all around.

i work at a conviniet shop, and its brutal, chads and stacies coming and going, they come in and dont even notice me until they need something, and they tell me to give them what they want in the most smug and condisending way possible. its hell

guy on the right looks so confidunt

If you showed this picture to girls on the street there would be not one roastie who would choose the guy on the left. If they do it is to virtue signal.

How is that guy on the right even real? The guy on the right might mog everyone in existence except pat tillman

Is the Chad wearing contacts? His eyes look unrealistically blue.

Jesus, it's like Seth Rogan and Steve Bushemi had a kid.

This is definitely in my top 5 moggings of all time. Guy on the right is meeks tier while guy on the left wants to apply for euthanasia.

How is that guy on the right even real? The guy on the right might mog everyone in existence except pat tillman
He is an attractive bloke but also had some luck in terms of good angle and good lighting. If you would see him in front of you chances are high he is a bit less Chad (still a Chad anyhow)

Chad's look reminded me of Patrick Swayze in Point Break, so I googled up some images and JFC this kid even mogs the shit out of Swayze!
Point-Break-patrick-swayze-31226718-339-500.jpg

It's so fucking over. Why do us unangular blob heads even exist?

Literally looks like he's about to burst into tears:lul:

jfl it shouldnt be legal for subhumans to pose with chads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back