Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to a club last night

I

Incel801

Banned
-
Its been 3-4 years since I last tried that, back then I had a completely different mindset. I can't believe how much different I felt. I used to enjoy groping females as I walked past or at least bumping into them and trying to slide my way around to get from o e place to another. Now all I could see where their disgusted looks.

My friend was typical saying go dance with them bro see those groups of them standing around, that means they want you to approach..I just scoffed and stood my ground. I was there to see the DJ and get free drinks, it was his last night here In town and actually a very nice guy.

By now the club was getting very crowded and we went out to the patio and sat down..I was starting to feel extremely uncomfortable and out of place. I used to deal with this by getting totally obliterated and trying this or that thing to build up my "confidence".

But now that kind of thing has no purpose and I just sat there watching a TV screen as people got closer and closer to me. Eventually some foid sat down beside me an began chatting with her friend on the other side I just completley ignored her and another one sat down beside her leaving me with no room. It was all I could stand at that point I told my friends gf to save my seat and actually asked the girl sitting next to me to do the same. when I tapped her shoulder she gave me the most vile look i just pointed at my seat and said I was coming back. She just shrugged her shoulders rolled her eyes and gave me an awful look. i figured I was being nice and not invading her space like any other guy would she would want me to come back.. But all she could see was some nasty incel was touching her..That's all I could take and almost broke down right there.

After heading to the bathroom one more time I just got I'm my car and left without telling anyone.

Tonight was no different than any other night in the past except now I could see exactly how much I didnt belong there instead of trying to act confident and ignoring the bad signs and searching for that that one signal one time that finally broke through and figure all this social stuff out.

I cried to myself until I made it home..incels dont belong anywhere except thier rooms. I feel really bad for the guys that have roommates or that live in dorms. That is absolute madness not being able to get away from a world that hates your ugly existence.

I think there are many young guys on here that dont belong. Being an incel is nothing to be proud of this life is fucking awful and I dont wish it upon anyone.

Day after day after day of the same shit with nothing to look forward to. I am a struggling addict and it's a constant slide backwards with nothing to hold on to to keep from using. The minute my mom leaves this world I am gonna do a final hit of heroin and slip under the waves..its such a peaceful way to go

Clubs are to noisy tbh. Not for me. I like my chill nightwalks.

i have tried it a countless times. 3,4 years ago i had some hopes, like: hey dude, i drink some vodka and go the fucking club and get a girl. but nothing. the isolation have created a "mindfucked zombie" out of me. i barely can even speak normal with humans anymore and back then. day by day it gets worser and worser. i am a shadow of the human being i once was. there is barely something left out of the old times. i even think i had some "chances". but even when this is true, i am too introverted to make something out of it. it´s a dilemma. when you are under 23, you maybe have the chance to change something. but if you are 25+, this kind of mindset do not want to go away anymore. your head is fucked, so is your life.

Im sorry man, me experiences with club and parties are somehat similiar, mostly being ignored and women avoiding me at all costs.
There is truly nothing good about going to clubs, it's an awful time, it's expensive and you won't gain anything. You can't even get really drunk because you might get in a fight or something. That's why i stopped going.

Fucking lol at going to a club. Absolute mog fests

haven't been in clubs for years. but it seems like i get less attention from woman the older i get, regardless if i looksmax or not

over tbh. thats where you truly find out if you're subhuman

I haven't been to a club for about a decade. I went a lot back in the day and never pulled once.

Clubs are disgusting and the bitches there are the worst part of it.

fuck clubs bars festivals open airs fuck the planet

i feel comfy infront my desktop or riding bicycle whre there no fucking cars

i i try to enter crowded club ot festival i will have heart attack

.incels dont belong anywhere except thier rooms. I feel really bad for the guys that have roommates
yup use to me be until my roommate left me because i was too "weird" for him, there is no winning no matter where we go, just constant disappointment and rejection

I like to go to very hardcore techno clubs and take a shit ton of coke/mdma (degeneracymaxx) and completely forget my subhumanity, I don't even think about girls at clubs anymore. The best techno clubs are very dark and you can't even see people.

Lounge clubs that play popular songs and are brighter with those girls that wear high heels and skimpy dresses and have table service with champagne bottles in buckets are complete hell. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

when I tapped her shoulder she gave me the most vile look i just pointed at my seat and said I was coming back. She just shrugged her shoulders rolled her eyes and gave me an awful look.

Bro, she was totally in to you...

After heading to the bathroom one more time I just got I'm my car and left without telling anyone.

At least you have a driver licence and a car.

but if you are 25+, this kind of mindset do not want to go away anymore. your head is fucked, so is your life.

I can pretty much confirm this. When I think of that I will be soonish 25, I really start to get a bad feeling inside of my stomach.

Another driver licencecel.

Ive never been in a club or a party or any kind of normie social gathering

Trust me, I wouldn't go to a club. Just stay inside of your room or go on a nightdrive or a nightwalk.

I would sooner to go a fucking warzone than a nightclub.

Never been to a club, the closest thing to a club that I’ve been in was 10-15 years ago at one of those kid pizza and soda parties at the bowling alley or roller rink it piss.

Back before I just blocked it all out and refused to see the truth and the problem was I just was not "confident"..blue pill is such blissful ignorance

I wish I could go back to that time. It was so awful seeing the way women looked at me..

I will never understand the mindset of these "proud to be incel" types.. is it just ignorance of what the are missing out on?

The minute my mom leaves this world I am gonna do a final hit of heroin and slip under the waves..its such a peaceful way to go

Will be a peaceful way to go but the next world won't be peaceful... Eternal hell or reincarnation into worse life to pay up added karma...

Bro, she was totally in to you...

At least you have a driver licence and a car.

I can pretty much confirm this. When I think of that I will be soonish 25, I really start to get a bad feeling inside of my stomach.

Another driver licencecel.
Reported.

Will be a peaceful way to go but the next world won't be peaceful... Eternal hell or reincarnation into worse life to pay up added karma...

Maybe I'm already in the next world..its not my fault. I keep getting reincarnated into shitty existences..I'll just pretend it was an accident when it happens and that way hopefully I will be reincarnated as a foid..

Yeah before the blackpill i was ignorant to all this shit. Now every time I go outside i maintain tunnel vision cause one bad look could ruin my day

clubs make tinder look easy

Maybe I'm already in the next world..its not my fault. I keep getting reincarnated into shitty existences..I'll just pretend it was an accident when it happens and that way hopefully I will be reincarnated as a foid..

What if we were foids in our past lives and we got reincarnated as incels as punishment :worryfeels:

Similar experience to mine, the 3 times I've been to one. Alcohol brings out normies and foids true personalities. In other settings some of them might be polite to keep up their facade of being a "good person". But after a drink or two, foids express their true feelings of disgust for ugly men. It's similar for normal men. They speak louder and become more competitive, like primates, and will be more likely to be rude to ugly/non-NT men and humiliate us.

Why would you go to a club as an incel? That's like going to a KKK rally as a black man.

Don't go anymore unless you have a PLAN.

I fantasis about going to a club with a harem of sexbots that will reject chads and kiss me

never was at a nightclub , never will

Riding bikes is an exellent cope..used to love riding around in the industrial area of town a few years ago. It is like a wasteland with different things to see on each street and brown people that typically dont give you nasty looks like mayos do..

I knew better than to go last night..I just thought could ignore the foids and spend time with my DJ friend who is a fucking good dude before he leaves town. I feel bad for leaving early but I couldnt stand it anymore and was about to start crying in front of everyone...I had a total breakdown on the way home.

Last edited:
I haven't been to a nightclub for years and have no intention of going any time soon. They're one of the worst places for a quiet, introverted guy like me.

LOL @ going to a club in 2019.

Then give up your car and your driver licence.
Chad doesnt need a car or license. I have a Chad friend like that. Foids literally take 2 hour bus drives to get to his place. Stop coping

Chad doesnt need a car or license. I have a Chad friend like that. Foids literally take 2 hour bus drives to get to his place. Stop coping

Like I said before, it is not about that.

i have no money only anxiety cant have car or drive it

Most people are assholes to strangers at bars and clubs. Even when you clearly mog them and are being respectful. The pussies know that assault charges, getting banned from the bar, roughed up by security and a host of other problems protect them.
Like I said before, it is not about that.

It's not that bad not having a car. I only have a car for the summer to get to my summer job. The rest of the year I definitely don't feel less masculine without it. It's just the inconvenience of not having a car that slightly bothers me. It's nice when you have it though because you can go wherever whenever and laugh at bus stop cucks. It's really just a bonus though tbh.

Last edited:
Yes, I tried for years but it's best to save yourself the pain and stay in your room and cope. It's boring AF though, work and then back home in my cell and then back out to shop, work or attend appointments.

Things won't get any better now.