Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went to an Anime convention, it was shit.

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Went to an anime convention with an old buddy of mine. It was compressed faggotry. It was like taking all the anime avatars from tumblr and grouping them into one place. The entrance fee was steep too, like 40$ usd. The figures were all cheap shit and the good stuff was overpriced. I have 100 times better stuff at home. There is also a lot of pro lgbt and general faggotry. Half the convention was wapanese/western/brony crap. There also was a bunch of fujoshit boy love crap. Also the consent sign at the front of the convention was pure soy. If girls are coming to a place with men that have limited contact with women, you should expect to get groped.

D63EF80A DD41 40E1 8568 AFA4BE77D28C

the absolute state of anime fans

Anime conventions are gay.

I do not like conventions.

They are too conventional.

Bland.

I bet it was full of soy and zoom

Yeah as expected, I've seen multiple videos and pictures of these conventions and it is cancer.

Wouldn't go to a western anime convention, I'd be too worried about contracting aids.

All i see in anime conventions are cosplayers attentionwhoring for orbiters.

That's why i never go to those conventions t

Went to an Anime convention

I didn't read any more single word.

There were absolutely orgies going on there. You just weren't invited

True. A majority of cons is gay Steven Universe and Tumblr shit. There are a few good things but you have to look hard for them.

I don't think truecels are bothering to go there anymore.
Now as many fields, they infested it like the parasites they are.

Tbh it was low IQ to expect an anime convention to be anything other than fractionally distilled faggotry. The people who enjoy good animes enjoy it because its objectively entertaining and good, but "anime fans" tend to prefer the stereotypical anime trash monster girl harem nonsense.

E.g. ghost in the shell is awesome, but how many people at the anime con liked or had even seen ghost in the shell? Probably less than a quarter.

The ones I've been to were retardedly ovepriced and gay
All the foids were subhuman and had boyfriends

I bet it was full of soy and zoom
To the brim, I saw some faggot with twitch merchandise.

Yeah as expected, I've seen multiple videos and pictures of these conventions and it is cancer.
That's why i never go to those conventions t
It is a waste of time an money. Depending how far away you are, it is travel + lodging+food+entry.

All i see in anime conventions are cosplayers attentionwhoring for orbiters.
I stayed mostly in the merch stands so I would not rage sperg at a con. Or I did not even try to look at them in disgust.

There were absolutely orgies going on there. You just weren't invited
I am glad I missed the experience of joining in with a landwhale, 3 guys and a trannie. :feelspuke:

True. A majority of cons is gay Steven Universe and Tumblr shit. There are a few good things but you have to look hard for them.
I don't even know who would buy this shit, it is low quality crap shit art.

E.g. ghost in the shell is awesome, but how many people at the anime con liked or had even seen ghost in the shell? Probably less than a quarter.
I did not go expecting something, I just needed an excuse to get out. I don't go out much and possibly there might have been at least one decent item. Which I did find something ok. All of the merch is miku, dragon maid, madoka, cells at work, bottom of the barrel crap. I don't think I saw a single ghost in a shell merchandise although I was not looking.

Bro tell me about it. Made a thread earlier about it, had the exact same experience as you.

https://incels.is/threads/cucks-foids-and-trannies-have-ruined-anime-gaming-cons.164085/

Also OP what con was this?

I will read your thread later looks interesting.

[Lifefuel] some raging fanboy burned down some costhot car down last year.

[Ragefuel] she got a money back from her beta orbiters.

[Lifefuel] a cute figure.

Small

I would only go to a convention if the companies themselves showed up and previewed some secret new info or something

Went to an anime convention with an old buddy of mine. It was compressed faggotry. It was like taking all the anime avatars from tumblr and grouping them into one place. The entrance fee was steep too, like 40$ usd. The figures were all cheap shit and the good stuff was overpriced. I have 100 times better stuff at home. There is also a lot of pro lgbt and general faggotry. Half the convention was wapanese/western/brony crap. There also was a bunch of fujoshit boy love crap. Also the consent sign at the front of the convention was pure soy. If girls are coming to a place with men that have limited contact with women, you should expect to get groped.

View attachment 189555
I am adding you to my category of people I admire

To the brim, I saw some faggot with twitch merchandise.

It is a waste of time an money. Depending how far away you are, it is travel + lodging+food+entry.

I stayed mostly in the merch stands so I would not rage sperg at a con. Or I did not even try to look at them in disgust.

I am glad I missed the experience of joining in with a landwhale, 3 guys and a trannie. :feelspuke:

I don't even know who would buy this shit, it is low quality crap shit art.

I did not go expecting something, I just needed an excuse to get out. I don't go out much and possibly there might have been at least one decent item. Which I did find something ok. All of the merch is miku, dragon maid, madoka, cells at work, bottom of the barrel crap. I don't think I saw a single ghost in a shell merchandise although I was not looking.

I will read your thread later looks interesting.

[Lifefuel] some raging fanboy burned down some costhot car down last year.

[Ragefuel] she got a money back from her beta orbiters.

[Lifefuel] a cute figure.

View attachment 189846

Is that nep yours?

I like anime and went to a anime convention and was :feelswhat::worryfeels::feelsohgod: when I saw cosplayers irl for the first time in my life.

Imagine our ancestors would see this.

Imagine our ancestors would see this.
My ancestors would be proud, my conquistador blood boils when I see other cultures.
I must conquer Nagasaki for the Church!