Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Went to joker with normie friend (SPOILERS WARNING)

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
He said that arthur should have been euthanized from the beginning because he was crazy. And when i said that 1 good friend could prevent him from going ER my friend said “ hE iS nOt eNtiTleD tO fRiEndShip”. And also he spewed typical bullshit about haircut and taking a shower br0. He talked the whole movie and distracted me from it. I understood that he just wasn’t able to relate to joker.

Everyone in the movie should have been euthanized from the beginning, Arthur was just doing his part

Just don’t have uncontrollable laughter theory

unbased and cucked

I hate when someone talks throughout the movie,that's why I barely go to cinema

Some people will never understand.

i don't believe you somehow but i wouldn't be surprised if you weren't lying either

Fakecel if you have normie friends like this who hang out with you.

Fakecel if you have normie friends like this who hang out with you.

Not sure what normie male friends have to do with inceldom, inceldom doesn't necessarily always just mean you have severe autism. Dudes don't judge by looks nearly as much as foids.

Not sure what normie male friends have to do with inceldom

If you have normiefriends who hang out with you, you're most probably just a very young failed normie. There's a difference between a failed normie and an incel, imo.

If you have normiefriends who hang out with you, you're most probably just a very young failed normie. There's a difference between a failed normie and an incel, imo.
Sounds like you're just conflating autism with inceldom.

Truecels can be relatively outgoing, popular with other males, etc, and still not get laid despite extensive use of various apps and numerous social encounters with women. Inceldom is ultimately determined by one thing - looks. Unless you're severely deformed, normie guys are not going to disassociate from you purely because you're ugly.

Truecels can be relatively outgoing, popular with other males, etc, and still not get laid despite extensive use of various apps and numerous social encounters with women.

That's just a failed normie.

That's just a failed normie.

The real failed normies are the autists who have never had any interaction with foids and so have never felt the glare of total revulsion foids show when approached by an incel.

The real failed normies are the autists who have never had any interaction with foids and so have never felt the glare of total revulsion foids show when approached by an incel.

You're just a kid.

Kid at 25? How old are you?

If you have a completely normal life with normie friends safe for a GF you're a failed normie. Failed normies come and go in incel circles. Next week you're gone again anyway.

If you have a completely normal life with normie friends safe for a GF you're a failed normie. Failed normies come and go in incel circles. Next week you're gone again anyway.
It is not in any way normal to have not have had sex by this point. Most (even fairly low end) normies have had at least 4-5 sexual partners by this point. There are only three reasons why it might have happened: deliberate abstention; lack of trying, which definitely doesn't apply to me; and being an incel.

Sounds like you're just conflating autism with inceldom.

Truecels can be relatively outgoing, popular with other males, etc, and still not get laid despite extensive use of various apps and numerous social encounters with women. Inceldom is ultimately determined by one thing - looks. Unless you're severely deformed, normie guys are not going to disassociate from you purely because you're ugly.

Thanks man, that’s what i wanted to say but was too lazy

You're just a kid.

Nice argument