Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Went to r/whiteknighting and posted a video of a whiteknight. All I got were insults from whiteknights

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I went to r/whiteknighting on cuckit, supposedly a sub to make fun of whiteknights. I posted a video of a whiteknight risking his life to save a landwhale.

I expected everyone to laugh at the whiteknight with me but all I got were insults from whiteknights, they even linked to cucktears jfl check this out.
Screenshot 20191013 124346

Screenshot 20191013 124358

Jfl at cuckit, even supposeddly uncucked subs are full of whiteknights and manginas. Same shit happened to me in mgtow. Reddit is beyond cucked

White knights are the biggest simps.

White knights are the biggest simps.
It's funny how they are trying to act like uncucked males with their sub but they can't stop their whiteknight instincts. These creatures live with the sole purpose of respecting women

What a surprise.
I wonder if they would act like that face to face.
I despise them.

Clown world at its finest, I hope these white Knight dogs get raped by an African rapefugee

White knights disgust me I hate them more than I hate foids

what’s with these queers and calling everyone sir?

Leddit will always be cucked

They don't understand apathy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back