Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Went to the airport yesterday with my mom to pick up her friend... saw this Curry

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
So I saw this guy waiting for his ride to show up.

At least 2 inches shorter than me (I'm 5'6) staring at my 60 year old moms ass.

Bad frame/ mongoloid face

I really feel bad only for the Curry race. I know they breed like hell in their home country. But everywhere else?

FUCK they just get mogged AND stick out like sore thumbs everywhere.

Don't. They'll never feel sorry for asking for bobs and vagene. They don't give a fuck and neither should you.
How bad did he smell?

Don't. They'll never feel sorry for asking for bobs and vagene. They don't give a fuck and neither should you.
How bad did he smell?
They're basically the only race NOBODY is interested in if given the choice.

I wasnt trying to smell him kek

Curries are wild and low inhib :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I still remember the curry that jerked off on the place NAKED

I wasnt trying to smell him kek
That often doesn't stop people from involuntarily smelling currycels. Anyway, at least you heightmog him. LifeFuel even if very little of it.

HE DIDNT see you snap a pic of him?

I feel bad for all ugly people irrespective of race. Except Jews

Do you hate @Jewsel ?
img-20180128-wa0004-jpg.5986
never interacted with him. I'm just really skeptical of Jews at this point which naturally lessens my empathy for them

Somehow he still mogs me

A lot of Indians whiteknight for women, only currycels are nice.

Curries are generally low inhib and blue-pilled as fuck, I envy them somewhat

So I saw this guy waiting for his ride to show up.View attachment 120070

At least 2 inches shorter than me (I'm 5'6) staring at my 60 year old moms ass.

Bad frame/ mongoloid face

I really feel bad only for the Curry race. I know they breed like hell in their home country. But everywhere else?

FUCK they just get mogged AND stick out like sore thumbs everywhere.

I thought you're 5,5 ft?

It's so over for him it ain't even funny.

That guy have somewhat good eye area. Unfortunately, the rest of his face is meh and his height makes it over for him.

So hes staring at your moms butt in this picture?

looks like he got wedding ring on his left hand ring finder, probably an arranged marriage, very lucky for him

please dont group curries like me with this faggot... he looks like he could barely speak english ... I dont stare at 60 year old post wall ass

Don't feel bad for them at all if they aren't in their homeland.A lot of them could have gf or wife there,but they're deluded volcels who go to west thinking they will get white stacies.

Massive elope he's probably on his honeymoon or something; look at the ring on his finger.

All I know is what I saw.
?
He is slaying tbh look at his iPhone and that gold wedding ring. Also low inhib for looking at your mother's ass.
I just wanted to say something related to weddings that rhymes with massive cope..

he probably studied his ass off and then went to US hoping for white pussy... curries like these are just hilarious :feelskek::feelskek:. after getting brutally rejected left and right,he will join some PUA class and keep his cope going and hopefully give us some cold approach kek video material

Currycels = topcels

Currycels are pretty low inhib. I have asked a number of foids out, in fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back